Last pics of my 99'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last pics of my 99'

Just wanted to post up some pics I took today of my 99' GT. I've owned this car for 13 years now, and I'm at the point in life, where I don't mind if it goes on down the road. For the most part, it's lived its entire life under a car cover in my garage. I've put a little over 4,400 miles on the car sine I've owned it. With kids, and a new house on the way, I've just got other priorities and other interests and am ready to sell it. So I grabbed a few last pics today.

sigpic

Always liked that car!

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

4400 miles in 13 years? Lol. I've never understood that crap when people talk about stupid low miles they drove a car over a decade or more. Is that supposed to be cool or impressive that you didn't drive the shit out of it? Sucks that you have to grow up and sell your toys that you apparently didn't use anyway though.
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

That house!
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

now if it was a 1980 Toyota Hilux Crawler project..... You could color me impressed.

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            That house!
            I thought the same thing after the first pic but then there's lined parking and a handicap spot (if that's the same location)? I don't think it's a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              I thought the same thing after the first pic but then there's lined parking and a handicap spot (if that's the same location)? I don't think it's a house.
              Nursing home
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                now if it was a 1980 Toyota Hilux Crawler project..... You could color me impressed.

God bless.
                Excellent, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  Always liked that car!

God bless.
                  me too

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                    4400 miles in 13 years? Lol. I've never understood that crap when people talk about stupid low miles they drove a car over a decade or more. Is that supposed to be cool or impressive that you didn't drive the shit out of it? Sucks that you have to grow up and sell your toys that you apparently didn't use anyway though.
                    I appreciate the kind words.

As long as Ive been buying/selling/collecting cars, a vehicles miles is typically the most important aspects of a vehicle in regards to its overall condition. Thats why I felt as if it were relavant to the post. I'm sorry that you do not agree. I've been grown up for a long time actually, but one of the main reason I'm letting it go, is for the fact that it is never driven.
                    Last edited by Bringit; 07-28-2013, 10:53 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      I took the pics at an office park by my house.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Super nice New Edge!

Comment

Always loved the car but sad to see it go.

Comment

What's done to it?

How much?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X