Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth the 30k investment imo.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      People have a hard enough time deciding when there are only 8 options. Now that they can add "cherry" or "vanilla" to their drink it takes forever.
      Agreed. Like trying to get a lid for your coffee and being stuck behind some jackass yuppie faggot trying to make a damn milkshake out of his coffee.

Just a little dab of nonfat soy milk, stir-stir-stir, sip, a little sprinkle of paprika, stir-stir-stir, sip-sip. Hmmm, pretty close but it still needs something... Oh, I know, a little sprinkle of chocolate shavings...

Comment

haha y'all have it right on people making choices. Crap ain't that hard. Reminds me of buffets and the Army chow lines. Just grab some shit and go!
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Bradley, Lemon Bar?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            People have a hard enough time deciding when there are only 8 options. Now that they can add "cherry" or "vanilla" to their drink it takes forever.

Agreed.

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            The cup activated nozzles are much more sanitary.
            LOL, no. Sure, you're not touching a screen. But those mixing valves very rarely get cleaned, and they get nasty.

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
            Not worth the 30k investment imo.
            As an operator, for my money, I'd MUCH rather have this... $25,000. These are getting big in Vegas.

Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X