What is that one car......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    Doesn't look like vinyl to me. The whole top of the car is painted black. Hood, roof, and trunk lid...
    good call didn't notice the trunk was black too. guess just a modded m3

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

i've been lucky enough to drive a lot of cool shit, but this is absolutely the most respected piece of equipment in most circles of pro motorsports, known worldwide to separate the men from the boys. CIK Formula Super A has only 2 rules, 308lbs, and 100cc. It doesn't take a significant amount of money to run these compared to other forms of motorsports. I raced with kids who never progressed any further than karts due strictly to financial reasons, who were in my mind, without a doubt, some of the best race drivers this planet has ever seen. The memories i have of getting my ass totally handed to me running this class is some of the best i have.

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
        i've been lucky enough to drive a lot of cool shit, but this is absolutely the most respected piece of equipment in most circles of pro motorsports, known worldwide to separate the men from the boys. CIK Formula Super A has only 2 rules, 308lbs, and 100cc. It doesn't take a significant amount of money to run these compared to other forms of motorsports. I raced with kids who never progressed any further than karts due strictly to financial reasons, who were in my mind, without a doubt, some of the best race drivers this planet has ever seen. The memories i have of getting my ass totally handed to me running this class is some of the best i have.

That is something I keep wanting to try. Any pointers? Where to look for a used kart?

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
          There is a 64 Galaxy project for $800 on CL.

Those are Fairlane Bolts, only made a 103.

Would love a 64 Galaxie Lightweight. Ford only made 25 of them.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Anything?
            Yes, just the one car that you love to look at the most. The one that if you had it, your life would be complete. The one that whenever you see one in person your heart skips a beat and then you make a mess in your pants.
            Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
            If we are talking classics it's a toss up between these 2 for me

If we are talking recent history
            Whichever makes you the happiest.
            Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Since I'll probably never be able to afford a Daytona, this thread has me looking for another '69 Charger. Again. Thanks a lot.
            Sorry mang. I get these wild flights of fancy from time to time. I love so many cars but the one that has always impressed me with its sheer beauty and style has been the Astons. Even back to the old DB5 or Twin Supercharged vanquish.

Alas I too have no hope of affording a 2010-2012 DBS (I want the flappy paddles) since they are still 140+ and will stay there for a long time.

I do still get a big smile and turn my head every time I see a 2013 Mustang GT go by though. Not that I could drop 32k on one right now though.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              That is something I keep wanting to try. Any pointers? Where to look for a used kart?
              backofthepack.com/poluski-blatz
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ford GT40
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
                  1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

TT S7, F40, GT40, Ford GT have all been mentioned so ill add this....

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                    1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                    2012 Ford Exploder
                    www.fquick.com/payne5757
                    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

I got one that would never be obtainable, that I would give anything to drive...

The best engineered automobile ever created:

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        It used to be the 599 for me, but now it's the F12 Berlinetta.

Exhibit B:
                        I LOVE that video. The V12 sound is one of the best sounds ever.

Comment

turbo air cooled 993. i got to drive one when i was 15.. took it to a secluded straight away and did a 3-4k clutch dump and kept it pinned till 2nd which i did shift into but shortly after that i chickened out and let off

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seCHa_2Yh0s[/ame]

it was not a RUF version but you get the idea

Comment

Other cars on the list, in no particular order...
                            Porsche 911 GT3

Nissan R390 GT1

SSC Ultimate Aero
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                            X