Clear All

• Jack Nicklaus' Grandson Nick O'Leary Survives Scary Motorcycle Crash

ouch!!

Comment

Damn!
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Looks like the chick in the car decided to drive in to the bus, and the bike beat her to it. Where the fuck was she going?

Let me guess, she was going to park in front of the bus & pick up the kid that just got off? Seems like something a woman would do.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark!

Comment

i would have made sure to hit them staight in the drivers door. what a dick!

Comment

i'm sure he was going the residential speed limit.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                Yea, looks like he is going about 20mph...

Comment

That's exactly what happen to the McKinney Police Officer on Memorial Day. The cop was off duty, going down Custer when a car pulled out in front of him. They said they never saw him coming.

Comment

his speed looks comparable to the white car at the start of the video.

also there are roads similar looking to that one where i live that have 50mph+ speed limits, so....

Comment

He was moving pretty damn fast. He's lucky to be alive. I'm sure a forensic investigator can determine how fast he was going using the videos. Bet that hurt. Glad the kid wasn't killed or injured.

Comment

That's exactly what happen to the McKinney Police Officer on Memorial Day. The cop was off duty, going down Custer when a car pulled out in front of him. They said they never saw him coming.
                        Happened to a high school friend of mine about three years ago. Bought his first bike and a woman pulled out in front of him. Head injury, they had to unplug him.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Almost happened to me a couple weeks ago! Going down Matlock and some dumb bitch was leaving a gas station and didn't even stop at the street to see if anyone was coming and cut me off. I had to clamp down on both brakes and the ABS even came on and started working its ass off to keep me from locking up.

She pulled into the next street which was the same one I was turning into and stopped and as I pulled up next to her, she started screaming at me asking me what my problem is and why I was riding her ass!!??

As much as I love "driving" I can't wait for self driving cars. There are a lot of idiots that are oblivious at how stupid they really are.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Not defending the car really, but that bike was hauling ass on that narrow street. He too was a factor in what happened.
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            i would have made sure to hit them staight in the drivers door. what a dick!
                            Then picked up that wrecked shit and rode off like a champ middle finger in the air! Fuck cagers, maaaaaaan!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Not defending the car really, but that bike was hauling ass on that narrow street. He too was a factor in what happened.

Then picked up that wrecked shit and rode off like a champ middle finger in the air! Fuck cagers, maaaaaaan!
                              dude, get off my dick? i know you just picked up your first sportbike at the age of 50, and feel the need to address my every motorcycle related comment, but give it a rest.

youre not cool, youre old, and a dweeb.

Comment

Working...
                              X