Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man almost murdered with remote control armed VW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man almost murdered with remote control armed VW.

I'm not even bullshittin'. Dang.

A Czech fugitive living in South Africa nearly met his end in bizarrely James Bond-like fashion when he was fired upon by a Volkswagen CrossPolo that packed machine guns behind its rear license plate. Seriously, this is a thing that actually happened.

The Associated Press reports that on Wednesday in Johannesburg, Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir stepped out of his Mercedes-Benz at his office building only to be met with a hail of 5mm bullets coming from the nearby Volkswagen. The car was mounted with a dozen gun barrels operated by remote control.

Krejcir was miraculously unharmed, having ducked behind his bulletproof Mercedes. In what is perhaps a testament to its non-Q Branch shoddy build quality, or an intentional attempt to erase evidence, the Volkswagen caught fire and nearly burned to the ground.

Krejcir told news sources that he does not know who wanted to kill him, but it's nothing too out of the ordinary in his daily life.

"All my life is like James Bond stuff," Krejcir said with a chuckle in an interview with Eyewitness News, a South African media outlet. "That's how I live my life."

And who might want to kill him? At first, Krejcir reportedly said he didn't know. Then he said that if he had any theories, he wasn't saying.P
    Okay then. According to the AP, he was sentenced last year in the Czech Republic to 11 years in jail for tax fraud, but currently lives as a fugitive in South Africa. He has been linked to a number of underworld figures there, the news story says.

I'll bet you'll never look at small Volkswagen hatchbacks the same again.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm not even bullshittin'. Dang.

A Czech fugitive living in South Africa nearly met his end in bizarrely James Bond-like fashion when he was fired upon by a Volkswagen CrossPolo that packed machine guns behind its rear license plate. Seriously, this is a thing that actually happened.

The Associated Press reports that on Wednesday in Johannesburg, Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir stepped out of his Mercedes-Benz at his office building only to be met with a hail of 5mm bullets coming from the nearby Volkswagen. The car was mounted with a dozen gun barrels operated by remote control.

Krejcir was miraculously unharmed, having ducked behind his bulletproof Mercedes. In what is perhaps a testament to its non-Q Branch shoddy build quality, or an intentional attempt to erase evidence, the Volkswagen caught fire and nearly burned to the ground.

Krejcir told news sources that he does not know who wanted to kill him, but it's nothing too out of the ordinary in his daily life.

"All my life is like James Bond stuff," Krejcir said with a chuckle in an interview with Eyewitness News, a South African media outlet. "That's how I live my life."

And who might want to kill him? At first, Krejcir reportedly said he didn't know. Then he said that if he had any theories, he wasn't saying.P
    Okay then. According to the AP, he was sentenced last year in the Czech Republic to 11 years in jail for tax fraud, but currently lives as a fugitive in South Africa. He has been linked to a number of underworld figures there, the news story says.

I'll bet you'll never look at small Volkswagen hatchbacks the same again.
    Bulletproof Mercedes...holy crap!
    Prepared much?
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
      Prepared much?
      Oh he knows that he is a dead man and has tried to prepare for this day, obviously.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm sorry, wouldn't it have just been easier to walk up to him asking for money (like a bum) then just emptying a mag? Seems way too overthought.

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
          Prepared much?
          Bulletproof cars are the norm for just about any rich person in any other country besides America. Especially shady rich people.

Comment

Apparently, the Nihilists were something to be afraid of.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

They stole my idea.

Comment

That was a nice looking MB.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  Bulletproof cars are the norm for just about any rich person in any other country besides America. Especially shady rich people.
                  BMW used to offer (maybe they still do?) flamethrowers from underneath the rockers in South Africa as an option.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    They believe in nothing, Dude.
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      I see what you did there Dude

Edit: Damnit someone beat me to the punch

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

They'll cut off your johnson

Comment

My friend had an ultra rare E38 750il with the BMW PP (protection package), that car was neat!

Protection Package:
                          The “Protection” package was offered on 750iLs featuring thickened body panels and bullet resistant glass. This is not to be confused with the “Dual Pane” energy saving/UV filtered glass offered. Like the sport package, many 750iL sellers try to claim that it has the protection package or that it has bulletproof glass. Care must be taken in order not to get fooled. Again, it is recommended that a dealer look up the VIN if there is any doubt. (Note: Available on very few 740iLs, very rare)

· No Sunroof
                          · Rear windows DO NOT roll down
                          · No rear window switches on rear doors or drivers control.
                          · Increased weight over std.
                          · Extra thick Glass with black bands
                          · Notch in front widow glass edge
                          · “P” in the code following the type on the door sticker

Ded

Comment

When I was shopping for my 740iL I found a 750 that had that package and a bunch of performance parts added to it. They made the mistake of mentioning in the ad that with the weight and mechanicals it only got about 11 mpg. I kept looking. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              When I was shopping for my 740iL I found a 750 that had that package and a bunch of performance parts added to it. They made the mistake of mentioning in the ad that with the weight and mechanicals it only got about 11 mpg. I kept looking. lol
                              ^This
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X