Ford to release 1000 2015's early.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    Yeah Danny. You wouldn't know anything about it though because every car you get in is cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Cooling issues? lol

I read awhile back that the 11/12's had a lot of heat sink under the hood, hence the bigger grill and extractors for 13/14. When was the last time Ford did a big refresh on the Mustang after just 3 years?

Comment

By 2019, it'll have the F250 grill
        WRX

Comment

I think the blue rendering on the front looks alot like the body lines of the Bentley from the doors back

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I don't like that^ At all. That just doesn't look Mustang.

Comment

that looks like a Hyundai Tiburon

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Cool two door fusion, where's the pics of the mustang?
                  Funny you say that, a few weekends ago I heard Jerry Reynolds on the radio saying that a lot of Ford cars will look more like the Fusion. He started saying something about the Mustang and then changed the subject. Then I realized I was listening to AM radio on the weekend and turn it.

Wonder if he knows something???

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                    Funny you say that, a few weekends ago I heard Jerry Reynolds on the radio saying that a lot of Ford cars will look more like the Fusion. He started saying something about the Mustang and then changed the subject. Then I realized I was listening to AM radio on the weekend and turn it.

Wonder if he knows something???
                    I think it will have some Fusion look to it. Its part of Alan Mulally's "One Ford" plan. He wants all Ford cars to be recognized as Fords anywhere in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
                      Its part of Alan Mulally's "One Ford" plan. He wants all Ford cars to be recognized as Fords anywhere in the world.
                      One Ford to rule them all, one Ford to find them, one Ford to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I read awhile back that the 11/12's had a lot of heat sink under the hood, hence the bigger grill and extractors for 13/14. When was the last time Ford did a big refresh on the Mustang after just 3 years?
                        Since when is putting the GT500 bumper and grille on every Mustang a 'big refresh'? lol
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

If you're having cooling issues in a new 5.0 on a roadcourse, building a shroud and sealing the radiator to the grill will do wonders, as well as removing the foglights.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Since when is putting the GT500 bumper and grille on every Mustang a 'big refresh'? lol

Yeah, that's all they did to it, jackhole.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Yeah, that's all they did to it, jackhole.
                              Danny the next skidmark?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Any ass pics?!
                                ./ ____ _ _\.
                                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                                \o_FORD_o/
                                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Working...
                                X