Ford to release 1000 2015's early.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3200lbs wet? yes!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      3200lbs wet? yes!
      WHAT!?!?

Where did you find this info?

Comment

Grill is a little too tall, but I like it. Rendering or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          WHAT!?!?

Where did you find this info?
          just dreaming .....
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Cool two door fusion, where's the pics of the mustang?
            my thoughts exactly!

Comment

I still think the 2010-2012 are the best looking stangs on the road. I don't like the hood on the 2013, and the 2015 has a lot to live up to. I hope it looks better than that rendering.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                just dreaming .....
                Well fuck. I was getting excited and just wasted all of this time looking through the interwebz for proof. Asshole.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I still think the 2010-2012 are the best looking stangs on the road. I don't like the hood on the 2013, and the 2015 has a lot to live up to. I hope it looks better than that rendering.
                Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  This!

I only like a few things about the 13/14's but I don't like the hood, or the rear or front bumper cover's. The LED taillights and headlights are the bomb tho.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I like the hood on the 14s better. I think the 12s have better looking front bumpers.
                    Last edited by Craizie; 08-15-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Looks like an Accord coupe. No me guesta

Comment

I'll stick with my 07!

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          They're calling it an S-550, whereas the previous was S-197. Isn't that a notation for differences in floorpans, or am I over thinking this?

Granted, IRS would call for some minor changes, but they make it sound like it will a completely new design.

I saw the silver 2015 "mule" in person, and besides the IRS, nothing stuck-out as unusual. The rear geometry and pick-up points might be different with the independent rear, but the frontend, track width, etc all appeared the same. The car just looked like a silver '13 GT to the casual observer that didn't see the IRS underneath.

Comment

Why does every fucking car have to have these LED Brows now? Geeeeeez!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              I saw the silver 2015 "mule" in person, and besides the IRS, nothing stuck-out as unusual. The rear geometry and pick-up points might be different with the independent rear, but the frontend, track width, etc all appeared the same. The car just looked like a silver '13 GT to the casual observer that didn't see the IRS underneath.
                              Why u no take pictarz?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Why does every fucking car have to have these LED Brows now? Geeeeeez!
                                I like em!

Comment

Working...
                                X