Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C7 Corvette test video reviews are out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C7 Corvette test video reviews are out!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!

Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Dew Want.

Comment

I'm not 100% sold on the aesthetics yet, but it is definitely growing on me. Love the way it sounds. We are living in a golden age of automobiles, gentlemen. It hasn't been this good since the late 60's.

Comment

i maybe the minority here, but mope.....looks like shit.

Comment

Jeff is wondering if GM will sell the rev-matching as an option to other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'm not 100% sold on the aesthetics yet, but it is definitely growing on me. Love the way it sounds. We are living in a golden age of automobiles, gentlemen. It hasn't been this good since the late 60's.
            I think I like the Vette better in black. And I agree about this being a new golden age. The cars right now are just awesome.

Comment

Not feeling the front end or the 4 exhaust pipes out back. Other than that, car is tits.

Comment

I like it, but I would definitely have to order this immediately.

Comment

As far as aftermarket body add ons, that is one of the few I've ever thought was pretty good. That being said, I don't like the idea of going backwards instead of forwards, like when the New Edge Mustangs came out and people were slapping Cobra R's on them; it just didn't look right to put an old style wheel on a new style car. I think as we start seeing them on the road, they will grow on all of us.

Comment

Love everything except the front end and price that I cant afford

Is it me though or does the exhaust tone not match the car? I like the exhaust but it just doesnt seem to match the car to me.

Comment

The more i see them.. the more i think ill stick to my c6..

maybe eventually get one for the wife if she likes them
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I don't hate it, but I really don't like it that much either. It looks like a more modern Ferrari 308 with styling details stolen from the Hyundai Genesis coupe.

How long do you think it will be before someone makes aftermarket "teeth" for that grille?

I'm sure I'll eventually like it, but for now the styling is quite mehworthy. Performance seems to be fantastic as we expect it to be.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Many car enthusiasts love the classics, why don't they just start remanufacturing the classic bodies and put new interiors and motors in them. I know they still have the molds. Get it done! I believe Ford does this with the Mustang?

Comment

Chris, I hope you're not serious.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

This has the new LT-1 correct?
                              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                              X