• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lap of Life - Ayrton Senna

Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Rich kid whos career was funded by the largest lending agency in brasil.... That eventually went broke. Yawn, he got his ass kicked plenty against formidable opponents when he couldnt buy a quality ride.... Ya i said it. He was good, as all wealthy kids are, when their parents can have them in a race car 3 times per week.
    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

How much faster are todays f1 cars vs back then?

I prefer the older grand prix/f1 over todays.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
        Rich kid whos career was funded by the largest lending agency in brasil.... That eventually went broke. Yawn, he got his ass kicked plenty against formidable opponents when he couldnt buy a quality ride.... Ya i said it. He was good, as all wealthy kids are, when their parents can have them in a race car 3 times per week.
        You sound bitter. Your argument is that he sucked when he had a lesser car than everyone else... nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          How much faster are todays f1 cars vs back then?

I prefer the older grand prix/f1 over todays.
          About 10 seconds

In 1988 Monaco Grand Prix Senna's pole time was 1:23.998
          The 2013 Monaco Grand Prix pole time was 1:13.896
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            You sound bitter.
            understatement of the decade...

Comment

You sound bitter. Your argument is that he sucked when he had a lesser car than everyone else... nice.
              It's easy to win when you have the most money, talent doesn't have much to do with it.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Nah, im 15 years past the bitter part of my career lol. Just stating the facts that most overlook or wont mention because he's dead. I make my living dealing with a revolving door of ride buyers, most of which are extremely talented, but doesnt make them "god like" in any way. The number of racers who actually recieve a check from a car owner would surprise you, ayrton's sponsor was paying Prost's salary in the mclaren days.
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  Doesn't that pretty much sum up why you couldn't make it?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Doesn't that pretty much sum up why you couldn't make it?
                    My parents spent enough to get me close, but they didnt have what it took like the ones i grew up with.
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I don't know if I am bitter but everytime I watch a Grand Am race or a world challenge race, I see drivers whom I have beaten in amateur ranks who all had better equipment. I just couldn't spend 1/10th of what some were spending. You see it at the dirt track, you see it in F1. He with the most money and development will win...unless something happens during the race.

those with the best talent are doomed to sit at home and watch checkbook racing on TV. Pretty well known in every series really.

My true excitement is rooting for the underdog teams in racing. The guys that don't have huge budgets, huge egos or factory development money. When those guys do well, that is when I like to watch racing.

Love it when an underdog kicks a rich guy/team's ass!

Comment

Speaking of a rich no talent driver, Honda did a tribute to him. Pretty coool

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                        X