Lifted a 2011 4 door Wrangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifted a 2011 4 door Wrangler

These things are really growing on me, and with a new engine choice, I might pick one up.

3" superlift and 35's

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

not a big fan of them.. its a jeep its supposed to be a two door
    Originally posted by Yale
    I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Not bad, but the V6 is thirsty and under powered compared to the alternatives...

Comment

Not a fan of the "bumper" or wheels but I like the 4 doors. Looks like a mall crawler to me...

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
          Not bad, but the V6 is thirsty and under powered compared to the alternatives...
          Yeah, that is the reason I dont have one. They put a diesel in one, im gonna be in trouble.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

As a daily driver mall crawler I love them, And with enough money i have seem them do some pretty knarly crawling!
            Cant wait to build my next jeep

Comment

Evertime I see a jeep like that, one word comes to mind.

Chode.

Overpriced, underpowered, and made by Chrystler. I'd never own one.

Comment

I think they look great. Powertrain in them can suck it though. I'd love one with an LS engine or hell, even a Hemi V8 would be nice.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                  I think they look great. Powertrain in them can suck it though. I'd love one with an LS engine or hell, even a Hemi V8 would be nice.
                  I have a customer in Austin that is doing hemi conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                    not a big fan of them.. its a jeep its supposed to be a two door
                    I use to say the exact same thing until I drove one for a while. Now I must have one.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Chode.

THIS

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I have a customer in Austin that is doing hemi conversions.
                        If I was gonna do a conversion it would be for an LS engine. If the HEMI was offered from the factory would be the only way I'd tolerate it.

LS3 in a Jeep would kick ass.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Chode.

Unfortunately the words that came to your mind were misspelled.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The CEO of my company had a 6.1 Hemi wedged into his, along with 6" lift, resevoir shocks, its a beast. Its a really tight fit to put the Hemi in there, but is possible.

Comment

Would love to have one if they weren't so darn pricey.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X