1/24 scale 71 Barracuda build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/24 scale 71 Barracuda build

For all who appreciate scale models this is a link to a 71 Barracuda being built by someone with some pretty serious skill. Long thread but to me it was worth a look.

I bought this kit about a year ago, it is a Revell 1/24 cuda, I thinks it's time to try and do something with it, I am thinking of pro streeting it, still not sure exactly how it will end up, some thing I have all ways wanted to have is an all aluminum power plant, now that I have a mill, what be...

Holy shit. Thanks. Now I am going to spend 2 hours going through 63 pages of that. Fucking cool as hell.

Comment

I was captivated at the first page. So much for studying tonight.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Couple teaser pics

Comment

Fucking stellar. The paint on the underside of those headers is fucking awesome as well.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

This guy has GOT to be some sort of Engineer. If not, he needs to be.

Comment

I just spent an hour (i think)going thru all of the pages. Fascinating work.
              Originally posted by Yale
              I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Wow!
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Wow that is amazing, that guy has some damn talent. I'll have to stay tuned to that build.
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

Well dam me, I just went through every single one of those 63 pages to conclude with an unfinished build

He he did say he was an auto body adjuster/worker, idk but he does deals with different metals or something in that regard, not an engineer though. I am blown away by that cuda.

Comment

Freakin' sick! That is so awesome!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Out of control!
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                        X