LA street racers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA street racers...

Watch full episodes, specials and documentaries with National Geographic TV channel online.

Has anyone seen this yet?! What a joke.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

2 Fast 2 Furious....2 Fast for y'aaallllllllllll........

Comment

Sofa king we tarded!
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

WTF is wrong with tv these days?

Comment

lmmfao at getting beat with a 10 car lead... If didnt even look like the Monte Carlo went. looked like a 14 second car to get caught that quick.

That bad ass all motor hatch would fuck that Z up imo. Wonder if they have run before...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            WTF is wrong with tv these days?
            Reality TV.

A network can quickly put together a piece of shit reality tv show, and make 10x more money than if they were paying a screen writer, and 10-12 real actors to make an actual tv show. It has for the most part, ruined tv over the past few years. That's why you see some of the stupidest shit made into a reality tv show.
            sigpic

Comment

CPR=104 wins, 3 losses?

Sounds like they need to get their asses to OK City and throw their nuts on the table and get some. Battle of the reality shows!
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

im sorry that show just seems ghey

Comment

Show was out before the OKC one I think, and that Z does move on the street an track. Drag radials on a 255 I think.

Comment

Show has been around a few years. I think they only made like 3 episodes of it.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

The black guy named poo was on another national geographic show about gangs in LA, now hes on a racing show . i think they must keep him on the payroll to do random gangster / hood rat docu -dramas. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X