• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always answer Unknown calls

LMAO! That shit was hilarious!

Comment

Damn funny

Comment

I've had a blocked number call me several times in the last month. I finally decided to answer it and they just stayed silent until hanging up after a few seconds.

Comment

I love screwing with random people and solicitors. My phone is a business phone, but I keep getting people that are wanting to sell me shit. Most of the time I just tell them that I'm a business and they leave me alone. This one place kept bugging me about dental insurance, I told em 3 fucking times that I was a business and 3 fucking times they said they wouldn't call back. 4th time they called me, I turned the tables on em and started pitching my cars to them.

Did you know that dental insurance has just become affordable in your state?
          Hey, did you know that I'm running an internet special on my cars today?
          Silence..... We are offering lost cost solutions on a monthly basis to fit your needs.
          I have an 03 Cavalier sport for sale. Everything works works great, cold a/c, all for the low low price of $4000.
          Silence....Erm, what?
          If that doesn't interest you, I have many more low cost cars.
          Silence....
          I'M A FUCKING BUSINESS, I'VE TOLD YOU PEOPLE 3 TIMES ALREADY. QUIT CALLING ME!!!
          Click.

Haven't heard back from them.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I love screwing with random people and solicitors. My phone is a business phone, but I keep getting people that are wanting to sell me shit. Most of the time I just tell them that I'm a business and they leave me alone. This one place kept bugging me about dental insurance, I told em 3 fucking times that I was a business and 3 fucking times they said they wouldn't call back. 4th time they called me, I turned the tables on em and started pitching my cars to them.

Did you know that dental insurance has just become affordable in your state?
            Hey, did you know that I'm running an internet special on my cars today?
            Silence..... We are offering lost cost solutions on a monthly basis to fit your needs.
            I have an 03 Cavalier sport for sale. Everything works works great, cold a/c, all for the low low price of $4000.
            Silence....Erm, what?
            If that doesn't interest you, I have many more low cost cars.
            Silence....
            I'M A FUCKING BUSINESS, I'VE TOLD YOU PEOPLE 3 TIMES ALREADY. QUIT CALLING ME!!!
            Click.

Haven't heard back from them.
            Pics of Cavalier?
            sigpic

Comment

I had a call one time with a guy screaming, asking where the hell I was, and he was getting tired of it. I told him I was banging his wife. That son of a bitch called my phone like 20 times in 3 days. Probably not the best quip.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Genius! awesome. ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                  Pics of Cavalier?
                  It's been sold for a while now. I'm always getting stuff like that in though, let me know what you need and I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    I've had a blocked number call me several times in the last month. I finally decided to answer it and they just stayed silent until hanging up after a few seconds.
                    Are you serious? Damn dude, fucking wild.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Are you serious? Damn dude, fucking wild.
                      Funnier than the video....

Comment

Funny shit. Need to do that. I've been hammered by sales calls after getting a tax resale #.

Comment

If it's not your business line, just ask them to hold for a minute and walk away for 30-45 minutes at a time. Check back and if they are still there, just ask them to hold again, repeat.

Another one that works is to tell them you don't have time, but if they give you their home number, you'll call them back later. Usually they will pause, and then say they can't give their home number. Then you ask why not? If they are dumb enough to give it, just sign them up for moving.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I had one call today, financial freedom, they call about twice a week. Today, I asked them what kind of car they were needing parts for. When the guy paused, I said "If you aren't looking for auto parts, you have no business calling here. Now, STOP CALLING!!! 11118436572"
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                            X