Last day before Boost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    How come you didn't say hi at the dream cruise? I was right in front of your car with my wife, your ass is lucky I didn't have an extra Dallas Cowboy's Star decal or I would have pasted that bitch on your ugly ass tail lights!
    I wasn't at the dream cruise. See you don't know who I am.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That's why Rafa and Jeff hate me, lmao!!!
      I don't hate you.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        This kid didnt have spray installed yet.. he just got the kit and was talking about having it installed and running Dougs 700 rwhp Z0 lol.
        I found out who it was and he's a dumbass. He is a bolt on with 4.10's. he thinks since he got 4.10's he is unbeatable even though I smoked him with my car when it was bolt ons and 3.31 gears. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          I found out who it was and he's a dumbass. He is a bolt on with 4.10's. he thinks since he got 4.10's he is unbeatable even though I smoked him with my car when it was bolt ons and 3.31 gears. Lol
          he is a soul less ginger anyway.. when Doug and I LOLED at him and told him to keep spraying more because he wont beat a 700 rwhp vette with a bolt on +150 shot coyote you would think we insulted his mother lol
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I'm hoping to be around 485/440. I'll probably by a second set of wheels with good tires.
            sigpic
            07 vortech GT - Sold
            88 fox 5.0 lx hatch - Sold
            09 procharged GT - Sold
            14 5.0 M6 road racer - Sold
            96 GT project car - current

Comment

Working...
            X