No announcement yet.

Saturday FTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... or he could've been just drunk, and was being... drunk. Low light situation? The flashlights you cops have are bright enough to burn a retina. I still vote trigger happy cock suckers who are lying through their teeth to cover their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      ... or he could've been just drunk, and was being... drunk. Low light situation? The flashlights you cops have are bright enough to burn a retina. I still vote trigger happy cock suckers who are lying through their teeth to cover their ass.
      Being drunk and pointing something that looks like a gun in a manner consistent with a shooting position is not the smartest thing to do.

Period.

Comment

Point your flash light. Not your gun!

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Eventially, (if it isn't already) that will be considered assault on a LOE. This bright beams damage their sensitive eyes.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yea, I'm gonna bring a flashlight to a gunfight!

Comment

Even with a light, in that split second ur flashlight or weaplight hits that dude who is aiming a pistol gripped, metallic muzzled object at u, perceived threat... if it were a water nozzle like mine, it would be immediately obvious that the gun has spray, fan, mist, etc settings with a 4 in diameter adjustable muzzle lol... plus its bright green. But like u said, all cops are lieing trigger happy dipshits. Good stereotype!

Comment

Not all. Right now it's these idiots. Cop has never taken my word for shit. No reason I should believe their story.

Comment

Not all. Right now it's these idiots. Cop has never taken my word for shit. No reason I should believe their story.
                  I'd like to know if the caller watched the incident?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I'd like to know if the caller watched the incident?
                    Shoooot... if I was the guy callin in a drunk with a six shooter, id be out sitting on my lawn chairs watchin!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I carry a Fenix 32PD ultimate edition with 740 lumens.

What now sucker???
                      Now you can be a tough guy and flash it in his face and have a sword fight.

Im jus the guy that nods politely, agrees with what the cop says and then goes on my merry way. I realize sometimes donuts run out and you get bored using the radar gun to see how fast you can fap and feel the need to pull me over because my trucks window tint is 3/4" below the ASI line. I had to pay extra for that too. The tint guy was all "That's illegal!" and im all like "Do it anyway cause I roll hard like that" and then throw a fiver at him as I pimp walk out of the tint shop with my Slurpee that has THREE flavors mixed up. That's right, I am the original bad ass.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Now you can be a tough guy and flash it in his face and have a sword fight.

Im jus the guy that nods politely, agrees with what the cop says and then goes on my merry way. I realize sometimes donuts run out and you get bored using the radar gun to see how fast you can fap and feel the need to pull me over because my trucks window tint is 3/4" below the ASI line. I had to pay extra for that too. The tint guy was all "That's illegal!" and im all like "Do it anyway cause I roll hard like that" and then throw a fiver at him as I pimp walk out of the tint shop with my Slurpee that has THREE flavors mixed up. That's right, I am the original bad ass.

Comment

Gangsta.

*goes back to eating ice cream cone*
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Fatass
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Old news, family was awarded $6.5M by a federal jury.

sigpic

Comment

LoL at the chief throwing out there that the dbag cops were cleared on an internal investigation. Of course they were! They can articulate a perceived threat then deadly force was authorized.

Comment

Working...
                                X