X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Do they not carry one million candlepower flashlights on their person?
      Its between 150-350 lumens depending on which Stinger they have. Xenon is 150, first gen LED is 200, 3rd gen is 300 and G4 is 350.

Really wanna piss off a cop? My buddy was pulled over at 1am and the cop pointed his G2 right in my friends face and my friend pointed his G4 back at the cops face. Then promptly received 4 tickets.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Its between 150-350 lumens depending on which Stinger they have. Xenon is 150, first gen LED is 200, 3rd gen is 300 and G4 is 350.

Really wanna piss off a cop? My buddy was pulled over at 1am and the cop pointed his G2 right in my friends face and my friend pointed his G4 back at the cops face. Then promptly received 4 tickets.
        The cop will probably shoot you and say you pointed something at him...then get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          The cop will probably shoot you and say you pointed something at him...then get away with it.
          Yeah he has a hard time figuring out why he gets pulled over all the time and always gets tickets yet when I get pulled over I never do. I just keep it simple and polite with the police. I don't like spending money for no reason other than to be a dick.
          Cops don't bug me and I don't bug them.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I would never do it but they would really hate me. My new carry flashlight I built has a real 1300 lumen output.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Eventially, (if it isn't already) that will be considered assault on a LOE. This bright beams damage their sensitive eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Eventially, (if it isn't already) that will be considered assault on a LOE. This bright beams damage their sensitive eyes.

Can't wait for the legislative session to get that passed.

Comment

The situation is pretty crappy, see crap on tv all the time where a chase ends in a guy stopping and pulling a gun and cops keep telling him to put it down but this poor fucker just gets nailed. They fill our jails with people that should just go ahead and be shot, and shoot those who at most should just goto jail.

Comment

FTP, you know they're lying.

Comment

I carry a Fenix 32PD ultimate edition with 740 lumens.

What now sucker???

Comment

Originally posted by 03trublugt View Post
                        i carry a fenix 32pd ultimate edition with 740 lumens.

What now sucker???

lol

Comment

Ok....

So, police get called to a location where the caller states there is a drunken man on a porch with a gun. The caller goes farther to describe the gun as a "tiny six-shooter" and that he's waving it with his hand.

Police respond with guns drawn because they don't know if he's an estranged boyfriend/husband looking for his girlfriend/wife, or if he's a disgruntled employee that has found liquor courage to kill his ex-boss, or a million other scenarios.

All they know is that he's drunk, and he has a gun.

So, they approach in a low-light situation and he points something at them that by look and his action resemble a gun. When someone points a gun at you, there is only ONE reason, and it's not to sing "Happy Birthday".

I'm sure the officers opened fire because they identified a perceived threat of deadly force.

They did not take "two seconds of conversing" like the sister said because you can be dead in 1/10th of a second. By the time you get "dro-----" of "drop the gun" out of your mouth, you can have a half dozen bullets in you.

This ain't the movies folks. Cops and bad guys don't stare each other down the barrel of their guns while discussing who is going to drop the gun. Hollywood has the general public totally corrupted on this train of thought.

This is a horrible, unfortunate incident, but I'm sure that the grand jury will no bill these officers.

Comment

Tough call. Dispatch tells the officers there's a man with a gun. The police rollup and And see what appears to be a pistol In hand. If i where the responding officer I would've shot first ask questions later also.

People are always criticizing the Police. But when the shit hits the fan they dial 911 awfully fucking quick.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The only question that I have with this incident is "was there a hose attached?"

If so, I think the caller would have noticed and relayed this info.

If there was no hose, this reeks of "suicide by cop".....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                The only question that I have with this incident is "was there a hose attached?"

If so, I think the caller would have noticed and relayed this info.

If there was no hose, this reeks of "suicide by cop".....
                                Oohhhh that is a good point. Didn't think of that. Who in their right mind would aim a damn water nozzle at anyone at night let alone cops?! I second the suicide by cop.

Comment

Working...
                                X