Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday FTP

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No one deserves to die, but point a gun like object with two hands at the police in the dark is just beyond being stupid.

Comment

There better be video proof. Cops usually will sneak up on people like this to get the advantage. If it was dark enough, did they ID themselves as officers once this poor bastard saw them? Do they not carry one million candlepower flashlights on their person? I will not take the word of a cop as truth unless there is material proof to back up their statements. Bunch of hearsay bullshit at this point.

Comment

Ill get flamed but I see nothing wrong with this... The ofcrs were nrt to a drunk with a gun. They show up on alert, see man, he points (double handed) a object at them. THe lady wanted police to ask him to put it down, or show us ur hands. 2 seconds she says. But when you have an eminate (sp?) precieved threat, u act.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          There better be video proof. Cops usually will sneak up on people like this to get the advantage. If it was dark enough, did they ID themselves as officers once this poor bastard saw them? Do they not carry one million candlepower flashlights on their person? I will not take the word of a cop as truth unless there is material proof to back up their statements. Bunch of hearsay bullshit at this point.
          We do the ninja thing alot but once were in range, u announce. They had to have said something for him to just point a water nozzle at them... curious to see more on this.

Comment

Sounds like your mind is made up.

Firing squads for all the police............FTP(until you need help)!

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
              Sounds like your mind is made up.

Firing squads for all the police............FTP(until you need help)!
              Nah, just going off the vid... someone aims smething at u like that, even average joe would plug em. This happens all to often though. Someone aims a nonweapon at police and u get shot. Same in the military when someone aims something. And lol at the firing squad, thats pretty funny.

Comment

(until you need help)!
                If I could write my own police reports I wouldnt ever need their help.

Comment

He should have said "jay Kay!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Ill get flamed but I see nothing wrong with this... The ofcrs were nrt to a drunk with a gun. They show up on alert, see man, he points (double handed) a object at them. THe lady wanted police to ask him to put it down, or show us ur hands. 2 seconds she says. But when you have an eminate (sp?) precieved threat, u act.
                    I won't see anything wrong either if there is evidence that supports the cop's actions. If there isn't then they are guilty of murder and should be punished as such. I am curious to know how many officers responded and how much lighting was available. It's not like there has already been a plethora of trigger happy cop videos posted, and quite possible this one is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Nah, just going off the vid... someone aims smething at u like that, even average joe would plug em. This happens all to often though. Someone aims a nonweapon at police and u get shot. Same in the military when someone aims something. And lol at the firing squad, thats pretty funny.
                      I'm with you on this one. I ment SS's mind is made up. You posted way too fast!

Comment

I'm with you on this one. I ment SS's mind is made up. You posted way too fast!
                        Oh most definitely...

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        I won't see anything wrong either if there is evidence that supports the cop's actions.

Comment

But, we haven't heard both sides of the story.

That is sad for the dude. RIP

Comment

Until I see the video proof that he pointed the water nozzle at them, they are lying.

Period. You simply cannot trust the police in this day and age.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Eh...just another white boy. If he were black, it would be all over the news. There are no caucasions with balls left in California to do anything about this. Fucking sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X