Photoshop a wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop a wheel?

Any photoshoppers willing to help me out? I've got a pic of a wheel I'd like to customize.

I'd like to see 3 versions if possible;
    1: Chrome spokes, black holes w/ black lip on the spokes, chrome outside ring
    2: Factory color spokes, with black holes and lip on the spokes, and black on the outside ring.
    3: Black spokes, chrome holes and lip, chrome outside ring.

Thanks for any help.
    Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

What? No love for the bozo who wants to customize his factory GM wheels?
    Lmao
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

eh fuck it. i gotcha. uno momento.

That image is low quality, what are those rims off of? I can't tell the surfaces in that image.
      Last edited by MustangPoser; 07-03-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Looks like some 3rd gen Camaro wheels.

Comment

I wish....
          Off my 94 s10 blazier....lol
          Factory aluminum.

Comment

Have you heard of this plastic dip spray? It looks like bedliner but from what I understand you can peel it off if you don't like it. I'm not sure if its another type of bedliner or what.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              Have you heard of this plastic dip spray? It looks like bedliner but from what I understand you can peel it off if you don't like it. I'm not sure if its another type of bedliner or what.
              Yeah, I know what plasti dip is. No, I'm not going to plasti dip my wheels.
              And they don't make "chrome" plasti dip. So go away, naynay.

Comment

Working...
              X