Man Kidnaps Child In Walmart - Shot Dead By Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Kidnaps Child In Walmart - Shot Dead By Police

Horrible situation and I HOPE I never have to deal with. But my good friends dad was able to keep calm and made the move. His dad David is one of the coolest dudes I know too. Hell I've stay at his house everytime I go up to OKC to hang out with friends.

Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 07-01-2013, 12:35 AM.

Poor little girl, thats crazy she was still in his lap when the officer shot the guy.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

I can only imagine what was going through the officers head the seconds before he shot him.
      Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
        I can only imagine what was going through the officers head the seconds before he shot him.
        He knew he didn't have any other options when the hit counted down to 10, so he did what he had to do.

Comment

Your buddy's dad is fucking awesome!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Your buddy's dad is fucking awesome!
            He's one of the most humble person I know... Only time I've heard him get a little upset was when OU was losing a football but other than that he's the nicest dude you'd ever meet. Whats funny is his mom is a fucking US Air marshal and she will fuck anyone up. Needless to say I feel safe as hell when I'm chilling at there house ROFL.

Comment

Kudos for getting the job done. Imagine he has no regrets - if he does have some amount of mental trauma for it. Good thinking on his part in all regards as far as I can tell.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Speaking as a father , thank him for me Jeff . I can only hope if anything like that were to ever happen to Ike that there would be a hero like him close by to fix things like he did .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I'd love to shake his hand.

Comment

Very good job indeed, i have no sympathy for anyone who tries to harm a child.

Comment

Good for him. One less nut for the people of OKC to worry about. Looks like he damn sure wasn't going to miss, either.

Comment

nice job...

Comment

Jesus, I live in MWC and somehow I never even heard about this! The walmart that this took place at is less than a mile from my house but even more, its directly across the street from the MWC Police station. We dont shop at walmart but its good to know that had this happened to my wife and 2 year old son that we have amazing LEOs nearby that will do what is necessary! This story has me pretty shaken up... **goes to make sure napping son is still ok**
                          sigpic

Comment

Good move on the cop, that takes balls.

Comment

When keeping it real goes RIGHT. That's awesome.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X