2014 Ford F-150 Tremor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor

Didnt see it posted and did a quick search.. Looks pretty nice..

The latest addition to the Ford F-150 lineup is the Tremor, a new sport truck coming in the 2014 model year. Ford showed off the new truck today in Dearborn, one of the first models confirmed for the 2014 F-150 lineup. The name Tremor's been applied to Ford trucks and SUVs in the past. In the 1990s, the Tremor was an Explorer-based concept sport-utility...

Comment

About god damn time. Sucks that you have to get a special package for swb/short bed 3.5twin.
      sigpic

Comment

Fuck yes!

Damn, its the new Lightning, pretty much. Almost the the same HP as a 99-04 'L, they had 380hp.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can't believe I am saying this (because I usually hate lowered trucks) but that would look sweet when lowered.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

wasnt the "tremor" some king of sound package on rangers back in the day?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              wasnt the "tremor" some king of sound package on rangers back in the day?

god bless.
              dude, its in the article, and at least on my screen, it isnt in cursive.

The name Tremor's been applied to Ford trucks and SUVs in the past. In the 1990s, the Tremor was an Explorer-based concept sport-utility vehicle. Then, during the 2000s, the Ford Ranger spun off a Tremor edition, with a high-powered 485-watt audio system
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What's the point of this truck? It only hauls two people, still has the same power as a normal eco f150, and it's going to be very expensive.

If you want a new truck and want to go fast, get you a rcsb 5.0 or hemi express. With the money you save buy the power adder and destroy this thing in a straight line.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                  What's the point of this truck? It only hauls two people, still has the same power as a normal eco f150, and it's going to be very expensive.

If you want a new truck and want to go fast, get you a rcsb 5.0 or hemi express. With the money you save buy the power adder and destroy this thing in a straight line.
                  It will get better mpg than the current Eco-Boost F-150's, since it will be lighter and like I stated already, it is pkg'd like the Lightning except without getting an 'R' code and making insurance rates be sky high.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    It will get better mpg than the current Eco-Boost F-150's, since it will be lighter and like I stated already, it is pkg'd like the Lightning except without getting an 'R' code and making insurance rates be sky high.
                    Gas mileage will be a wash, it has 4.10 gears.

And getting a a rcsb 5.0 or hemi express won't have sky high insurance rates either. Again I don't see the point of this truck other than showing off how much you over paid for an appearance package.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      dude, its in the article, and at least on my screen, it isnt in cursive.
                      Here is more info for the one or two people that give a shit.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Fuck yes!

Damn, its the new Lightning, pretty much. Almost the the same HP as a 99-04 'L, they had 380hp.
                        The new 5.0 F150's have 360hp/380tq stock. A CAI and tune and you're 380+.. Plenty of SWB 5.0 F150's running 12's with CAI and a tune...

I would prefer to keep the V8 over the eco6...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I like it. Ill take one in gray. kthnxbai
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

i can has!!!

Comment

That is going to be my next truck

Comment

Working...
                              X