Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ya'll try Paula Deen's "the south will rise again brownies!"

Paula Deen Fired By Food Network After Racial Slurs Controversy
    Paula Deen made a teary apology in two online videos today for her use of racial slurs in the past, however the Food Network said it would not be renewing the self-proclaimed queen of southern cooking's contract.

She is being sued by a white woman and the charges for the most part have to do with sexual misconduct from her brother who runs the restaurant the "victim" works at. The racial part of the suit is from the emotional damage the caucasian woman suffered from allegedly hearing racial slurs used.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    Paula Deen Fired By Food Network After Racial Slurs Controversy
    Paula Deen made a teary apology in two online videos today for her use of racial slurs in the past, however the Food Network said it would not be renewing the self-proclaimed queen of southern cooking's contract.

She is being sued by a white woman and the charges for the most part have to do with sexual misconduct from her brother who runs the restaurant the "victim" works at. The racial part of the suit is from the emotional damage the caucasian woman suffered from allegedly hearing racial slurs used.
    Wrong forum.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

White people just trying to get money, the white way...By Suing.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Wrong forum.

Stevo
        added to the video forum for when i find that video of her saying the n-word

Comment

Does anyone find it shocking that a white successful woman from GEORGIA said nigger?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Does anyone find it shocking that a white successful woman from GEORGIA said nigger?
            no.... if anyone says they have never uttered the word, then they are a fucking liar.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              yea i guess but i'm more shocked that she claims to be from Georgia. i say that because her accent just seems fake to me and way too drawn out.

Comment

yea i guess but i'm more shocked that she claims to be from Georgia. i say that because her accent just seems fake to me and way too drawn out.
                She might play it up for the show and shit, but her biography says she was born in Georgia and lives in Savannah.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  no.... if anyone says they have never uttered the word, then they are a fucking liar.
                  Even them blackies say it!!!

Comment

Woke up this morning, so some shit about supporting this person (had no idea who it was at the time) and am glad I saw this thread.

I officially have no idea why anyone cares.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Sounds to me like she was already floundering in the ratings, so this is just their excuse for not renewing her contract.

Comment

added to the video forum for when i find that video of her saying the n-word
                        Good luck with that.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Woke up this morning, so some shit about supporting this person (had no idea who it was at the time) and am glad I saw this thread.

I officially have no idea why anyone cares.
                          White Guilt.

It's usually more pronounced on people on the East / West coasts where they "cannot believe someone is so insensitive to the discrimination of the amercian american people". meanwhile, people in the south or the midwest don't give a fuck because its individualistic and not somthing you can debate or punish someone for.

You only have control over yourself...everyone else is a statistic.

Comment

It is America, you can beat a woman senseless then go out and sell million of records but if you say the n-word and are white your career is over. Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                              It is America, you can beat a woman senseless then go out and sell million of records but if you say the n-word and are white your career is over. Yeah that makes sense.
                              There is a girl at my job who to this day blames Rihanna for that beating, meaning it was okay because "he's fine."

Women who love the dark meat are fucking morons.

Comment

Working...
                              X