Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i thought billy ray cyrus was a good ol boy country guy. wtf is wrong with his kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought billy ray cyrus was a good ol boy country guy. wtf is wrong with his kids?

i just figured he would have raised his kids right but i guess he's fake like the rest of 'em. this is his kids. they look like drug addicts.

The upshot is: they really don't matter.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

he was a pop star, not a good old country boy

Comment

There isn't much wrong with Miley, I'd climb on her like she was a jungle gym.

Comment

Tattoos and bad fashion sense doesn't necessarily equal bad parenting. Those kids just have bad taste and are trying too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            he was a pop star, not a good old country boy
            correction! a country music singer

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Tattoos and bad fashion sense doesn't necessarily equal bad parenting. Those kids just have bad taste and are trying too hard.
            those two are on drugs regardless of fashion

Comment

Dude, he sang 'Achy Breaky Heart.' Let's not go calling him a good ol country boy, okay?

And imo those kids seem like exactly the kind of kids this douchebag would have.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                correction! a country music singer
                He was the beginning of what is now the Nash-Vegas crap on the radio

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Dude, he sang 'Achy Breaky Heart.' Let's not go calling him a good ol country boy, okay?

And imo those kids seem like exactly the kind of kids this douchebag would have.
                  hell he was born and raised in a small town in Kentucky! but i guess money turns people into turds

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    He was the beginning of what is now the Nash-Vegas crap on the radio
                    Yup. Once I discovered Texas Country and others - that shit just sounds really really bad now.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I wish Bill Hicks would have got his reality show in the 90's

I often dream that there really is a show called "Let's Hunt And Kill Billy Ray Cyrus," where someone hunts down that jarhead homunculus mongoloid until they catch him and stick a rifle in his mouth like a big cock of death...

That show would be in its eleventh year now. And America would be a better place by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                        I wish Bill Hicks would have got his reality show in the 90's

I often dream that there really is a show called "Let's Hunt And Kill Billy Ray Cyrus," where someone hunts down that jarhead homunculus mongoloid until they catch him and stick a rifle in his mouth like a big cock of death...

That show would be in its eleventh year now. And America would be a better place by miles.
                        i forgot that Bill Hicks hated him! lol..

Comment

It's what happens when you go Hollywood. Gotta keep up with the Jones's....or the Kardashians for that matter....
                          .....bro....

Comment

I guess this it what happens when you whore your daughter out to Disney and your son is deprived of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              i just figured he would have raised his kids right but i guess he's fake like the rest of 'em. this is his kids. they look like drug addicts.

As others have said, he was never a good ol' country boy.

If you're going to bash someone's parenting, expect your parents to be bashed when you say things like "This is his kids." I don't know what else I expected out of Arkansas...
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X