new daily 1993 b2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    i love those little trucks! funny how the auto industry has fucked us with these huge fuckin cars that are made today
    But they'll tell you it was because the market dried up. I have no need for a fullsize at the moment or a 7/8's "compact" either.

Should have kept my hardbody.

Comment

Man, that thing looks factory new. Rare to find the "old man" driven ones.

Whenever my dad sells his 2000 GT Conv, someone is going to like it. 100,000 miles on it, never modded...driven by a 60 year old. I bet it has never seen above 5,000 rpm.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Man, that thing looks factory new. Rare to find the "old man" driven ones.
        this was driven soft and easy it's whole life. when i got in it to drive it around i had to slide the seat back off the steering wheel and turn off the brights. also he must have hated the gauge light cause it was turned all the way down. good for me cause when i turned it on.. it's bright as fuck! also when i swapped the valve cover the cam and topside of the head looked good enough to eat off of. not a spec of burnt oil or spot of sludge

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          Needs 15x10 Prime 5 star wheels, slammed, some splatter paint on the interior. circa early 90's
          You just described my old 87 Nissan but i had eagle 5 stars. Drove it for 11 years and sold it with 207,000 and still ran like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Tint it, slam it!
            yup, then give it a dripping wet paint job and add a couple of bazookas for the bass!

Comment

it's really not that cool at all. i'm merely impressed of it's payload..

Comment

it's cool enough to have a hater

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  haha i already said in the other thread both of my vehicles are 14"
                  You're fucking up the statistical data!

Do it Mike... DO IT!
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    it's cool enough to have a hater
                    haha!

boosh granted.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      But they'll tell you it was because the market dried up. I have no need for a fullsize at the moment or a 7/8's "compact" either.

Should have kept my hardbody.
                      Sales of the small trucks did plummet. When gas was cheap in the 90s everyone started buying full size trucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X