Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 new daily 1993 b2200 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new daily 1993 b2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitchin! Clean ride!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      any of you older members wanna buy a piece of your old high school history pm offers
      Very clean! You don't see many that clean anymore. I'm sure you won't having a problem selling it.

Comment

Buddy of mine had a mighty max back in HS and for a little afterwards. That truck was invincible. He finally traded it in for a car though.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Put some wheels (cragars or pro stars) and tint on it and leave it alone

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            What's up with that white bike? It's bad ass
            chopper dave built that bike
            This is a re post of a earlier story I did on Chopper Dave.  I just wanted to combine it into one post so I can make it a direct link  for a...

Comment

Clean ass little pickup Mike

Did you get that valve cover from that link I gave you??

Comment

Rim size check (for statistical purposes).

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                  Clean ass little pickup Mike

Did you get that valve cover from that link I gave you??
                  i checked out that site but it was for a used. i didnt wanna take a chance and spent the money on a new one
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Rim size check (for statistical purposes).
                  haha i already said in the other thread both of my vehicles are 14"

Comment

I love those '80s shitbox trucks. I've got feelers out for a good Toyota with a 22R but those 2200s and even the Hardbodies are on the radar. Nice find. PM me with a price.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I love those trucks!
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Had a guy come in Super Shops for tires (late 80s) in a Toyota with a factory turbo. Little truck did a John Force rolling burnout in the parking lot. I always thought that would be a cool truck to beat around in.

Comment

If you take.care of that truck it'll last damn near forever. Nice score.
                          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Badass, needs some Z71 wheels!

Comment

i love those little trucks! funny how the auto industry has fucked us with these huge fuckin cars that are made today

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                i love those little trucks! funny how the auto industry has fucked us with these huge fuckin cars that are made today
                                i have a picture with it parked next to my 2006 kia rio and it's only an inch or two taller and about the same wider.. it's tiny! but has a lot more interior room. cmltoe, who posts on here, has a ranger and as soon as he sat in it his first comment was how much more interior room it has than his(1998 reg cab). i currently have a couple pm's pending a sale but if those dont go through it might pop up in the classifieds on here

Comment

Working...
                                X