This video has changed my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    I always wanted to do Peyote. In high school there was some chocolate mescaline floating around, never scored any...

When I worked at the movies there was a guy who claimed he was a shamen and was allowed to harvest peyote. Never did hook a brother up...
    The Peyote Way Church of God has you covered:
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

[QUOTE=Chopped54;1086370]I always wanted to do Peyote. In high school there was some chocolate mescaline floating around, never scored any...

I didn't either but I think I have eaten enough acid to be considered a battery .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        This is better than anything Pink Floyd did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Cnd1DVrJA
        Nice, they ripped off Tool and Pink Floyd so that must make them better than both.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          The Peyote Way Church of God has you covered:
          http://www.peyoteway.org/
          Shit man, I have not fucked with psychedelics in 19 years. Haven't done any drugs what so ever in 11....
          I had two HORRIBLE trips, first one lasted 4 months! Tried it one last time and never touched the shit again!

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
          I didn't either but I think I have eaten enough acid to be considered a battery .
          For real!
          I first tripped when I was 14, did it at least once a week, sometimes a few trips a week. Queer as it may sound It was more spiritual for me. I hated the fucks that wanted to do it to just get fucked up. Each hit was sacred, I have led many a folk on intense journeys of their psyche....

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            Josh , you need to lay off the peyote ! LOL
            Bwhahahahaha
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Nice, they ripped off Tool and Pink Floyd so that must make them better than both.
              Hmmm. That track was released in 1969.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
              X