1989 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    Do you have proof that mustang pistons were forged?
    considering its a well documented fact easily accessible through google, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      The only proof he cares about is alcohol measurement.
      and your moms fuba wrapped around my head like a dunce hat.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        My dad used to have a grey 2 door Grenada(sp) with a 302. He had big plans for it but sold it a year or so after he bought it and never really did much to it...
        I saw this one just today. 82. Those last years in 2dr are rare as hen's teeth. It was a straight 6 though and had its share of dents and wear. The lady that had it kept going on about what all she had done to it like new transmission, battery, and stuff no one would care about unless they were going to drive it as-is.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I wouldn't mind a 80's 2dr CV just to cut to top off and drive it like a white trash convertible.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            I wouldn't mind a 80's 2dr CV just to cut to top off and drive it like a white trash convertible.
            Did a Boss Hog job on an 84 4dr one time
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I always wanted one of them 2 door Town Cars and then drop a blown Coyote in it.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Like this?
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Perfect. But with a Boss intake.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    considering its a well documented fact easily accessible through google, yes.
                    Don't need Google if you've torn down multiple cast, forged, and hyper piston SBF's and compared the internals
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                    X