X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep us updated, spiders scare the hell out of me

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
      Wholly smokies, man sorry to hear about that and hopefully they're done.
      Thanks, me too. I have since discontinued my Immuran, which is what shot my immune system to shit in the first place, then my surgeon recommended Hibiclens, twice a week to kill the staph on the skin. Haven't had a single problem since I used it. I went to the ER and they gave me antibiotics, but it didn't fix the core problem.

I thought it would be something to that effect.

Here's how it's looking now, I know i wasn't supposed to but I did try n squeeze it about 2 hours ago.
      I can say with 100% certainty that is a boil and it's almost to a head. Use heat on it till it pops, or go to the ER and get it lanced. Be prepared though as it hurts like all fuck, I am tough as nails and I could barely stand it.

Comment

OUCH! I know that hurts, I've been bitten before...

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
          Gross. Your jaw ejaculated.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jfrog View Post
            if it was a brown recluse it may get to looking worse before it heals. the venom kills the tissue, you have the antibiotics which will help some. just keep it elevated, ice (no heat) to the area and benadryl if it gets to itching. I dont recommend trying to squeeze out the pus as you will more than likely squeeze it deeper in the tissue. If you do get the necrotic (dead) tissue the doc will most likely debride it. some other spider bites will look the same at first but at day 2 you cant tell, if it wasnt a poisonous spider the antibiotics will help with the bacteria from the bite of the spider and shouldnt be as bad, hope it gets better soon
            Did you Google that?
            Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            If the infection gets to the deep tissues of your hand you are fucked.
            Thanks a lot, Dr. Buzzkill!
            Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Gross. Your jaw ejaculated.
            The stack of phone books that Brooks was standing on started to fall. Brooks panicked and his shot was off target.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Tony's drunk again!

The best way to treat a brown recluse bite is to chew the infected area off. Don't worry about swallowing the flesh. Your saliva will kill any germs. In this particuliar case, you'll have to chew your hand off. Don't worry, depending on how fast your digestive system works, you'll poop out a perfectly good, new hand in 3-8 hours. Just duct tape it to your wrist and give it a week or so.

Comment

Again, reasonably confident that is a boil, all of mine did that. Brown recluse leaves a huge hole.

Comment

Tony's drunk again!
                  Wrong. Tony's 100% sober.
                  The best way to treat a brown recluse bite is to chew the infected area off. Don't worry about swallowing the flesh. Your saliva will kill any germs. In this particuliar case, you'll have to chew your hand off. Don't worry, depending on how fast your digestive system works, you'll poop out a perfectly good, new hand in 3-8 hours. Just duct tape it to your wrist and give it a week or so.
                  Wrong again. Human saliva only kills the AIDS germs. If you really want to sanitize it, have a dog lick it. Everybody knows dogs have the cleanest mouths. I hear talisman has done some research on this subject, but you'll have to ask him exactly what that means.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                    Wrong. Tony's 100% sober.Wrong again. Human saliva only kills the AIDS germs. If you really want to sanitize it, have a dog lick it. Everybody knows dogs have the cleanest mouths. I hear talisman has done some research on this subject, but you'll have to ask him exactly what that means.
                    If you were sober you'd probably know that AIDS isn't a germ you fucking nigger retard. (I figure it's late so I can get away with calling people niggers.)

Comment

If you weren't such a poopnut you'd know the difference.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        If you weren't such a poopnut you'd know the difference.
                        Weaksauce...

I know the subtle difference between a nigger and a retard.

Niggers steal.

Comment

Tony's drunk again!

Thank you Dwight Schrute

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            Thank you Dwight Schrute
                            "False.........Michael!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              If I saw you in the ER I would I&D that and give you a shot of ceftriaxone and add clindamycin to your current regimen.
                              They did just that and all of it pretty much sucked and hurt except when she handed me the presciptions. lol They took samples to culture, to find out what it is.

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                              keep us updated, spiders scare the hell out of me
                              They did what davbrucas said he'd do, but I'll keep you updated on the labwork. May not be a spider bite, but I'm with you I can't stand spiders.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Thanks, me too. I have since discontinued my Immuran, which is what shot my immune system to shit in the first place, then my surgeon recommended Hibiclens, twice a week to kill the staph on the skin. Haven't had a single problem since I used it. I went to the ER and they gave me antibiotics, but it didn't fix the core problem.

I can say with 100% certainty that is a boil and it's almost to a head. Use heat on it till it pops, or go to the ER and get it lanced. Be prepared though as it hurts like all fuck, I am tough as nails and I could barely stand it.
                              I was told the clindamycin will kill the staff on, in, around, etc. lol
                              It may be just a boil, I must not have ever had one, and if it is I never want one want one again.
                              Yes it did hurt and I never want to go through that again.

Ouch, I wouldn't want this near my face. lol

Just got home and had to redo the dressing cause of all the drainage, but figured I'd have my wife take a pic. So the Dr. packed it and I have to let it drain and then go back to my reg. Dr. in a couple days, well maybe 3 if they take off for MLK to hopefully get it removed for good, or they may have to pack it again.
                              And the ring is off for now. LOL
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I was told the clindamycin will kill the staff on, in, around, etc. lol
                                It may be just a boil, I must not have ever had one, and if it is I never want one want one again.
                                Yes it did hurt and I never want to go through that again.

Ouch, I wouldn't want this near my face. lol
                                That is exactly what they did to the one on my calf. Even packed it with the horrible feeling string. I had two on my left shoulder, one on each knee, one on my chest, one on my lower stomach, four on my upper thigh, two on my right hip, one on each calf and one on my chin. Couple of years back, my uncle had one inside off his nose. They are not even remotely fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X