BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

Texas rat snake bite, no doubt...

Comment

Regardless of what caused it you have an abscess with surrounding cellulitis. You should be on bactrim and clindamycin for presumed MRSA. If the infection gets to the deep tissues of your hand you are fucked. Google "Kanavel's Signs" and see if this describes your hand symptoms. If it does, go to the ER now. Either way, you really dont want to mess around with hand infections.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Yeah, the first one was near my knee, caused my knee to double in size. Pain that cannot be described, I couldn't even walk. If I am right, don't squeeze it, it will form a white head on it, then you can press on the tissue around it, which will cause pus to pour out, followed by a core. Then it will heal up in a couple of days.

I got a metric shit ton of them on me, about 20 over a years time, it was caused by my compromised immune system, which led to staph infection. Doc lanced one on my calf, he used one shot of lidocane and didn't give it any time to kick in, I bout ripped the bed rail off when he cut into it.

Wholly smokies, man sorry to hear about that and hopefully they're done.

Originally posted by soap View Post
            happened to me a one time. fishing in waco.
            when it got swollen. i just took a deep breath and sowing needle. stabbed my wound
            one time. squeezed all the puss out. kept doing it every few days keep using LOTS of rubbing alcohol. didn't need see doctor. it did leave a hole for week or so SUCKS,

BTW, a few bottles of jack daniels for the pain,
            I can't do all that, it looked nasty last night so I did try and push around it and squessze it, I got nauseous and light headed.

Originally posted by thesource View Post
            Something tagged my ass this past summer while I was putting the deck belt back on my riding lawn mower. I never felt shit bite me but about 3 hours after I finished mowing, my index finger on my right hand was sore as fuck from the tip to the first knuckle. It swelled up and I couldn't bend my finger for about a week. Shit felt like it was slammed in a car door over and over again.
            LOL, same feeling here, like someone kept on hitting it with a hammer.

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Hydrogen peroxide FTW.
            Did it, didn't work. haha

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
            that's a boil. not a spider bite.
            If you say so, Dr. said otherwise tho'. Doesn't matter if it's a boil or a spider bite and we happen to find a spider in the tub that looks to be a brown recluse, eitherway it's no fun.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Texas rat snake bite, no doubt...
            Maybe it's an ant bite. lol
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Regardless of what caused it you have an abscess with surrounding cellulitis. You should be on bactrim and clindamycin for presumed MRSA. If the infection gets to the deep tissues of your hand you are fucked. Google "Kanavel's Signs" and see if this describes your hand symptoms. If it does, go to the ER now. Either way, you really dont want to mess around with hand infections.
              He precribed me Sulfameth/TMP, I'll google Kanavel's signs and see. Trying not to get all freaked out about it, but this didn't help. lol
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

That is bactrim that you are taking. Get a pen and mark the borders of the redness on your hand. If the redness extends beyond the ink marks then the cellulitis is getting worse and you need to be reevaluated.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  So much for masturbating.
                  lmao
                  sigpic TTB.........

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    That is bactrim that you are taking. Get a pen and mark the borders of the redness on your hand. If the redness extends beyond the ink marks then the cellulitis is getting worse and you need to be reevaluated.
                    So pretty much go to the ER ? Cause the redness goes just passed the wrist and to the 1st knuckle of each finder except thumb. And if i press on any area in the red it pretty much stays for a few sec. more so near the bite/infected area.
                    Man I don't want them to have to cut this thing open.

Comment

Now that I see the pics on my laptop and not my phone, it looks consistent with a spider bite. I would go get it looked at again. If I saw you in the ER I would I&D that and give you a shot of ceftriaxone and add clindamycin to your current regimen.

Comment

What's I&D, cause getting ready to go to thr ER now?

Comment

Incision and drainage.

Comment

I thought it would be something to that effect.

Here's how it's looking now, I know i wasn't supposed to but I did try n squeeze it about 2 hours ago.

Comment

It looks like you have gingervitis.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

As stated above, take your ring off until this subsides.

Comment

Working...
                                X