Street Trucks Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Trucks Feature

Some may remember the Tundra I shot for Street Trucks Magazine back in January. Love it or hate it, it's in the current issue that is hitting stands now.

Does anybody have any love for the truck?

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Saw it at the supercross. Didn't hate it.

Comment

bro truck: a bro truck is basically any truck (SUV's included) with a ridiculously large lift kit and oversized rims. Ridiculously large being a lift that raises the truck so high that it renders the vehicle dangerous to actually offroad. Rear and side windows are plastered with common bro stickers (SRH, Skin, SoCal, KMK, Famous Stars and Straps, Skin) and so forth... These vehicles basically serve as dirt bike transporters and pavement queens. Bro trucks have no real offroad qualities and are laughed at by people who actually offroad their trucks that have legit lifts.

that said, i like it. i just learned the term.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I can't get into Toyota Tundras. Good work though!

Comment

whoa whoa whoa, 3 comments and all were positive? That has to be some sort of record around here! lol

In all seriousness, it's a big truck that hasn't lost any of its functionality. It looks great and can work just as hard as any other Tundra out there. I'm all about it. I've shot plenty of show queens before, but there was something about this one that I really liked. It was eye catching, but still somewhat subtle at the same time.
          Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

looks queer

Comment

My girlfriend would love it if all the accessories are pink (as they look to me). Personally not my style, but nice none the less.

Comment

I think it's red with the sun light making it look pink.

Comment

It's a nice truck

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    looks queer
                    Atta kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      I think it's red with the sun light making it look pink.
                      Nah it's the lighting in my kitchen where I snapped that shot combined with the processing of the publisher. It's actually orange. All the images seem a little dark to me.

Comment

I don't hate it.
                        If all of the orange parts were something that matched the truck (black, gray, silver, etc), I would actually flatten the brim of my hat and give it a "fuck yeah!".
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I'd like it if the orange shit was pink.
                          Ded

Comment

Could be worse.... http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/3848761589.html

Comment

meh.. i know of a certain jeep that looks much more bad ass then that.. LOL!
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                              X