No announcement yet.

Street Outlaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I dont know the FTW peeps AT all... who drives the white notch with the big ass sticker in the back window, looks like Chuck rapes it cause he spins violently in the previews...

Id just like to say that it is one of the nicest foxes I have ever seen. At least on TV it looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemo View Post
      I'll be on next weeks episode.
      Were you the fat guy in the Corvette that cheated?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• No, he's the long haired dude that never closes.

Comment

• Wonder how much it cost the network to keep the TX boys from stomping a hole in them?

Comment

• All racing is real, not one race was staged. Wasn't a good night for Texas!!

Comment

• So weird seeing people I know in person on TV. Too bad you all lost, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                Wonder how much it cost the network to keep the TX boys from stomping a hole in them?
                Those Oklahoma boys don't have state inspection anymore, and the oil industry is allowing every whiskey tango with a v8 to spend retard money on their hot rods. The scene is strong up there.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Very sad about "Flip" at the end, sounded like a cool to be around kinda guy. I was really hoping to see some good ass whoopins after all the shit talkin OK did, but as my buddy always said "Run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough". I'm proud to call Texas my home and glad it was safe racing, hope those involved bring it home next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Were you the fat guy in the Corvette that cheated?

That's john

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      All racing is real, not one race was staged. Wasn't a good night for Texas!!
                      How many of them started whining about how they could die or go to jail?

Comment

• And how the hell did the white Fox have a reg sticker to 9/14? I thought only new cars could get the 2 year stickers?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                          I'll be on next weeks episode.
                          So was Lawnmower John.

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                            that's john
                            seb?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              So weird seeing people I know in person on TV. Too bad you all lost, lol.
                              x2...I guess I wont bother going back to watch it on my DVR...
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                And how the hell did the white Fox have a reg sticker to 9/14? I thought only new cars could get the 2 year stickers?
                                My registration I got last year was for three years, you have that option if you do it by mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X