Street Outlaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    My wife and I caught that when it popped up. We were the only ones in the theater that knew why we were laughing.
    Holy shit I saw that, and said "babe thats farm truck" I laughed, she thought I was an idiot
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

This show sucked.

Comment

I wanted to drag Asian...... behind my truck.... for several miles.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          I wanted to drag Asian...... behind my truck.... for several miles.
          hey racist!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I hate all races equally.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

was tonight the season premier?

Comment

Watching this show right now... is it not a little retarded that the "farm truck" guy is wearing a Farm Truck shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  was tonight the season premier?
                  Yeah. Not sure if I like it or not. Young kid calls out Farmtruck but backs out. Dude with the white Stang seems to not be able to drive and has a short fuse (to match his height). Big Chief has a really cool and powerfull 1000rwhp truck but does not race it. They have money to burn on drag cars and pranks but live in a motor home while their POS house is "fixed up". Dude with the POS ElCamino is now dead which is a shame because his leftover parts truck seemed like a cool under dog.

So I will watch a couple more episodes to see how it progresses. I like fast cars. I like street racing. Figure the show deserves a chance.

Comment

I want a spot on the list, somebody give me Big Chief's number so I can go through the proper channels to get on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      I want a spot on the list, somebody give me Big Chief's number so I can go through the proper channels to get on this list.
                      Exactly.

I also laughed when they said they would take on any lambo, ferrari, etc on any road at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        Everything Midwest Street Cars Automotive and Street Racing

it's really not that hard.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

or PM boostedGT
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Exactly.

I also laughed when they said they would take on any lambo, ferrari, etc on any road at any time.
                            Yeah, my buddy's 1600whp AWD TT Gallardo is no match for Farm Truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              or PM boostedGT

He's not on the list though!

Comment

LoL at that guy crying about bad roads... I wonder if they've heard of racing on a track?

Comment

Working...
                                X