No announcement yet.

TIV2 Meets Tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by DON SVO; 05-28-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

It withstood a 250+mph blast from a jet engine on Mythbusters. It can handle the wind, it's the debris field that'll get them in trouble. Which is why they don't intercept in cities.

Comment

they should have named it pacos bill..

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Saw this posted last night on Facebook by a bunch of different chasers. Sean Casey said that the tornado ripped one of the doors open and that a piece of wood and debris came into the truck. That is going to be one awesome Imax!

Both the Dominators and the TIV are impressive vehicles. We see them out chasing all the time and being a gear head they are pretty intriguing to look around in. The Doms are smaller than they seem, although the newest one is bigger than the first two. The TIV is a damn tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            This. I know it's Cummins powered (and maybe partially sponsored?) - one of our global marketing/comm reps has been on some ridealongs with them.

Comment

Some interior shots of the TIV after the intercept

Comment

Awesome video. Always like Reed Timmer over Sean Casey though. Wish they kept that series going.
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                  Funny comment
                  =========
                  "I'm not a meteorologist or a urologist but I'd have to say the reason your truck didn't blow away was due to the total weight of your guys massive balls."

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0596519&type=1

Some interior shots of the TIV after the intercept
                    Crazy! They were hit by a 1,000lb roll of hay and then a large piece of sheet metal off a barn nearby.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

Reed Timmer is streaming inside a tornado now live. He's on the outskirts of the mile wide tornado in KS.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I didn't know they cancelled the show. That sux. I'd love to storm chase in tiv2 at least once.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

What do they have planned for when another truck flying though the air hits the TIV2? Stay indoors kids, where it's safe.

Comment

Sounded like a Dodge commercial...

Comment

Working...
                            X