Water cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water cars

I seriously never understood amphibious cars, they make no sense to me.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Sometimes they are necessary. You ever use a GPS? It may have you turn into a lake, and without an amphibious car, you'd be sunk!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Better get away cars.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Better get away cars.
          Or get away boats?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I dig the jeep/hummer/boat thing, but the others look real friggen ugly.

Comment

Every amphibious vehicle I have ever seen is ugly as balls, excluding the fake one from James Bond.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Sometimes they are necessary. You ever use a Apple Maps? It may have you turn into a lake, and without an amphibious car, you'd be sunk!
                fixo

Comment

I want one of these

Comment

Why would they call that a shark sub when it looks and does the same shit like a fucking dolphin? I mean that shit is useless but I guess they named it shark to make it less gay?

Comment

Working...
                    X