Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Dukes of Hazzard-grad

Damn! That's some impressive air time!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Yeeeeee haaaaaw!

Comment

Holy crap, they don't get in a hurry about going to check on the people lol.

Comment

gone
          WRX

Comment

Term violation.

Comment

I bet it was a "shocking/disgusting violation" but who knows. its the internet, once uploaded it never goes away.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BXBokE4_I&sns=em[/ame]

Comment

Okay. Out of all the Russian crash footage I've seen, that one wins. God DAMN.

Comment

Damn.. Thats a groovy little beat the filmer has playing too.
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      Damn.. Thats a groovy little beat the filmer has playing too.
                      I can't help but to think I'm playing GTA.

Comment

Slight damage on left fender. Will buff out

Comment

There was plenty of time during that for the driver to reflect on life. That's for sure. Damn. Any follow up? Story?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Was that a mini van? I must say, that was most impessive.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                              Was that a mini van? I must say, that was most impessive.
                              Yeah, looks like one of the contractor vans that are so popular, transit, mercedes, etc. Needless to say I wouldn't want to be strapped into a tin can with tools flying around as I bounce across the prairie.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X