craigslist gold possibly NWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist gold possibly NWS

So I go the general "for sale" category and type in vacuum pump. I'm just looking for one to do some AC work on my fox.

This is the first listing that came up.

Penis enlargement - $300 (Plano)
    Everything you see in the pic the vacuum pump the 2 plastic cylinders and the extender package everything you need to get big.
    Who buys a USED penis pump off of CL??? How fucking awkward would that meeting be? Life is crazy...
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

AC work, huh?

Comment

Lmao
      Originally posted by Yale
      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Holy shit look at that motor, is that an lsjuan?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          Who buys a USED penis pump off of CL??? How fucking awkward would that meeting be? Life is crazy...

We had a member buy a used bong in a parking lot from someone he had never met. Not much surprises me any more.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            We had a member buy a used bong in a parking lot from someone he had never met. Not much surprises me any more.
            While that is sketchy it's pretty unlikely that anyone ever repeatedly stuck an undersized dong into that bong.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Lol when I was a cop I was having a man committed and had to go through his shit to make sure he didn't have any weapons. I grabbed what I thought was a bulb for a blood pressure cuff. I pulled it out of the bag and it was a fucking penis pump. I'm glad I was wearing gloves!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                While that is sketchy it's pretty unlikely that anyone ever repeatedly stuck an undersized dong into that bong.

Solid point, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Lol when I was a cop I was having a man committed and had to go through his shit to make sure he didn't have any weapons. I grabbed what I thought was a bulb for a blood pressure cuff. I pulled it out of the bag and it was a fucking penis pump. I'm glad I was wearing gloves!
                  You took that shit and planted it on the next asshole you arrested that pissed you off, didn't you?

That shit would have been funny.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I was going to say, "Yea, but most likely, no one ever stuck their peter inside the bong", but Hobie beat me to it.

One time, on "To catch a predator", the dude they busted had his Peter pump with him. I guess he wanted to put his best "foot" forward for his underage date.

Comment

Working...
                    X