Dumbass got served...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbass got served...

Not sure if this has been posted, but I did not look. Either way, deserves a repost.

Graphic...

Holy FUCK. I wasn't fucking expecting THAT.

Comment

she pumped his ass full of lead at the end, looks like she hit him 3-4 times after he was already down

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
        she pumped his ass full of lead at the end, looks like she hit him 3-4 times after he was already down
        Good. I'd do the same thing.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

I think it was the male cop that pumped him full of lead at the end of it. She said cover while I call for back up.

Comment

Damn! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!!!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Lucky the cops just happened to pull him over and he didnt take his batshit crazy antics to a mall or school and shoot up a bunch of innocent people before his "kill me, kill me" bullshit. Really glad it was just him, he was just looking for a reason to snap.

Comment

That guy wanted to die...

Comment

Looks like he took at least a dozen hits.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yea after that reload and "I'll call dispatch" Homeboy cop fired like 17 times. I get he hit him a lot more than 3-4.
                    How terrifying. I'm glad they wasted the dude.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Thats a wrap...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Good riddance!

Comment

Double tap. ..
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Damn, that guy was finished off....
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X