Dude, Y U NO RUN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    My father believed that experience was the best teacher. I was 5 or 6 and we had a Wolf/Sheppard hybrid. Dog was massive, taller than I was at the time. Massive dog = massive poo. I wanted to stick an Blackcat in it. Looked to dad for the ok and he nodded then stepped back. That should have warning to move but instead I lit the firecracker and stood within 3' of the pile.

I no longer blow up poo.
    lmfao.

Comment

Fucking CHEATERS

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Is that aCid?
        No man, it was Soap.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          I'm wondering the same thing. The biggest personal one that I've exploded was one of those "mortar" shells full of BBs...pretty impressive makeshift grenade lol. Too bad they don't sell many of the cool ones anymore, due to idiots hurting themselves.

A neighbor that is really into fireworks recently launched a 50inch diameter shell, but he had to do it in New Mexico with FAA clearance. The last one he launched here (from a 6 foot pit on the ground) blew up in the sky, made an impressive show, then blew many of the neighbors' windows out oops.
          i hope he's not building that shit in his garage!

Comment

Working...
          X