Favorite tv episode/season finale endings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite tv episode/season finale endings

What are your favorite episode endings or season finale endings of the numerous tv shows you've watched?

Here's one of mine:

Last edited by idrivea4banger; 05-01-2013, 11:59 PM. Reason: not cool enough
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Six feet under for the best series ending along with lost. Every season ending for the wire was also excellent
    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Dexter Season 4 finale was pretty epic as well

Comment

Your favorite isn't cool enough to be embedded anymore.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Breaking Bad series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            Your favorite isn't cool enough to be embedded anymore.
            Son of a bitch, lol.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Im sad but i think this up coming series ending of dexter will be amazing
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Quantum Leap.

Comment

The finale of MASH. I grew up watching it, and it was (and still is) sad to watch the final episode.
                  Some non-finale stuff in the middle...
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Season 2 of The X-Files. Season 1 of Californication.

Comment

You guys are really into TV shows, eh?

When I saw the thread title my first thought was, "Well, how in the hell should I remember?" When I watch TV it's more to just turn my brain off for a bit. I couldn't tell you how any shows ended their last season - even Game of Thrones which I'm actually pretty into.

Eric, you really remember how X Files season 2 ended??? The google says that was in May 1995! WTF?!

*disclaimer*: Other than GoT (and that's just b/c of DVR) I don't watch any show(s) religiously. Once I sat down and watched LOST all the way through on DVD in about 6 weeks time and I was pissed at the ending. Like fuck JJ Abrams in the butthole with a cactus pissed.

Comment

I've got an excellent memory, Matt! Plus, my dogs name is Scully. Doesn't that tell you something? Lol I've seen every episode many times. In that one the alien conspiracy finally goes full steam ahead, Mulders dad gets killed by Krycek, and Mulder apparently gets blown up in a boxcar full of dead aliens in the middle of the desert by The Cigarette Smoking Man. Good stuff!

Comment

I know I will get flamed but final episodes of Lost and Scrubs. Most TV series leave me wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Once I sat down and watched LOST all the way through on DVD in about 6 weeks time and I was pissed at the ending. Like fuck JJ Abrams in the butthole with a cactus pissed.

I never got into lost until g4 started showing it last year. Then i became addicted, and my monday nights where screwed, as it was 4 episodes in a row every monday.

The final episode came and i wanted to kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              I know I will get flamed but final episodes of Lost and Scrubs. Most TV series leave me wanting.
                              The last episode of Scrubs was good. Never watched Lost.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X