1967 Ford Bambalance --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 Ford Bambalance --

This to me, looks like it could be made into something really fun !

He is asking $1975 for it

Sitting in South Central Nebraska

I need that in my life.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like the "bread truck" that Thehead just got rid of recently, except with a pick-up truck front end.

Comment

Lol, they only used the front clip, wacky.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They forgot to put a decimal in the listing price, but I'll just give them $20 and let them keep the change.

Comment

Looks like a 1967 Ford BANGulance.

Comment

Old fire rescue truck

352 / auto

Make nice deer lease unit

Comment

Would LOVE to turn that thing into a RV. Nice bed and tv/kitchen/and small bathroom. Would honestly be sweet as fuck!
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Should be asking $1967 for it.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    Would LOVE to turn that thing into a RV. Nice bed and tv/kitchen/and small bathroom. Would honestly be sweet as fuck!
                    It already has the bunk ..

And shit tons of storage places , it would be a perfect zombie assault vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      It already has the bunk ..

And shit tons of storage places , it would be a perfect zombie assault vehicle
                      exactly
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

It has been on that lot for some time, I'm sure it could be bought for less

Today was the 1st time the weather was nice enough to look at it

Add a Jimi Hendrix blacklight poster to the ceiling, your set

Comment

That 1978 Chevy Van is kinda rad. Dig the plaid interior

Comment

Working...
                          X