No announcement yet.

200mph or bust - Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either way not bad for a 23 year old kid. i give him props.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It took 925 rwhp for a 4400 lb automatic 2012 Camaro to run 210.9.
      Also went 200.9 in a 6speed 4200 lb 2010 Camaro making 815 rwhp.

I know it can be done with 650rwhp in that car with as light as it is. Judging by its mph at the TI event it's going to be a 195-200 mph mile car.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        i was looking forward to see it run @ Texas Invitational.. but it wasnt MPHing worth a shit there.. was he having problems besides going offroad?
        Innnnteresting. lol This is explains why he won't share any video from the Invitational. What happened?
        Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
          Innnnteresting. lol This is explains why he won't share any video from the Invitational. What happened?
          he said his pant got caught on the throttle... but he decided to take an offroad trip into the mud and had to be pulled out lol..

from what i saw his best MPH was 148 mph at Ti which was on the low end of the field.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            he said his pant got caught on the throttle... but he decided to take an offroad trip into the mud and had to be pulled out lol..

from what i saw his best MPH was 148 mph at Ti which was on the low end of the field.
            lol, WOW. Well we know the car has the power to move it down the track, so SOMETHING must have happened. I'll have to have some fun with him.
            Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Does anyone know if the blower bracket to the strut tower that is on that car is a part that someone manufactures or did they fabritlcate it? Would like to run somethinf like that on my car.

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
              Last edited by payne5757; 05-03-2013, 09:13 AM.
              1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
              2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
              2012 Ford Exploder
              www.fquick.com/payne5757
              www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Article is good but the pictures suck.

Comment

Mustang going offroad lol

2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

^^^ That sucks!
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                      ^^^ That sucks!
                      yeah.. i thought it would be a LOT faster...

his MPH was definatly in the lower range @ texas invitational.
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Wouldn't be hard to make 750 or so at the wheels with that particular blower
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Article is good but the pictures suck.
                          I know, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                            ^^^ That sucks!
                            lol, wow. I'll get the skinny on what happened.

Comment

Working...
                            X