No announcement yet.

"New" truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks bad ass! I would have swapped front bumpers too.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Looks bad ass! I would have swapped front bumpers too.
      white bumper on a silver truck??
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        I like it, but its not as low as the truck was.... and the wheel wells look bigger on the blazer or my mind is playing tricks on me.
        Truck had 2" drop spindles, the Blazer doesn't (yet). The blazers also sit a little higher on the frame so it'll always look taller even with the same suspension.

I snagged this one for $2500!! Avoid the blue one in Arlington on big n littles, that thing is TRASHED!

I thought of swapping the headlight/grill assemblies but that requires a core support swap as well. I may do it later down the road though.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          white bumper on a silver truck??
          He swapped mirrors and painted them, don't see why that wouldn't be possible with a bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            Truck had 2" drop spindles, the Blazer doesn't (yet). The blazers also sit a little higher on the frame so it'll always look taller even with the same suspension.

I snagged this one for $2500!! Avoid the blue one in Arlington on big n littles, that thing is TRASHED!

I thought of swapping the headlight/grill assemblies but that requires a core support swap as well. I may do it later down the road though.
            That's what i thought, I would do the grill swap too. and seeing yours has me looking at them now. thats a helluva price.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              That's what i thought, I would do the grill swap too. and seeing yours has me looking at them now. thats a helluva price.
              Act quick, these things sell fast. I lucked out on this one, I looked at quiet a few "projects" in my price range (sub $3500) and this one had an excellent service history.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Turned out pretty good!
                WRX

Comment

I wouldn't. I think your grill looks better, all it needs is to be painted white.

Comment

(and the door handles too)

Comment

Refer to your avatar, I don't care for stock or lifted trucks.
                      I'm not trying to start shit. I was stating my opinion. As i said before, "to each his own."
                      Originally posted by 56482
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
                        I'm not trying to start shit. I was stating my opinion. As i said before, "to each his own."
                        Naw it's cool, just "seizing the opportunity"!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

pics or a link to the blue on in arlington?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

looks great man, Do they make roll pans for those? kinda looks like bubba from Forrest Gump's lip now that its low.
                            I always liked your silver truck, now I like the blazer almost as much. Once you get the spindles swapped it will look way better!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              pics or a link to the blue on in arlington?
                              I can't find it, either took it down or sold it. But I did find a couple 2 doors for sale.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

i like the 80's 2 doors, if i were doing one for a daily it would be a black 4 door (baby access) with a LS swap down the road.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X