No announcement yet.

Flying, car crashing Arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would try some stupid stuff as a kid but once I see a few examples of dumbassery I was out. Its the new spectator sport on ESPN the Ocho- 'Haji Drifting'

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and set the over/under on dead people in that video at about 12.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Videos like this really reaffirm the intelligence level that resides in that geography.
        I don't think it's much better among American motorists.

Comment

No pussy, no alcohol, no sports, money falling out of their assholes, and an overwhelming belief their religion will protect them can you blame them?

Shit, a life without pussy and beer and I would do that with my own cars and I'm a broke-ass.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

This is why you can't give modern technology to stone-age idiots. You know, like "the wheel."
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              This is why you can't give modern technology to stone-age idiots. You know, like "the wheel."
              it was like watching what would happen if you gave a monkey simple driving instructions and turned it loose.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                it was like watching what would happen if you gave a DRUNK monkey simple driving instructions and turned it loose.
                fixed

Comment

If they'd only take themselves out quicker...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

i say let them keep that up. let us just shake our heads at them and they keep killing themselves doing stupid stuff like that. every car that flipped looked to have a person fly out of it. i say good riddance.

Comment

i think i find this more entertaining than MUDDING.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Darwin's Theory hard at work, too bad they all don't bite it! One less rag head in the world!

Comment

Working...
                        X