Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to go see dr. green thumb ; )

Comment

I hurt my back pretty bad last weekend helping a buddy plant a big ass palm tree. Couldn't walk, bend or do anything. Doctor also sent me for x-rays which came back negative. I ended up going to a chiropractor that was highly recommended & it made the world of a difference. After 3 visits I'm walking, bending & moving like normal. I'm still being very careful with what I do though. I honestly believe that if I hadn't gone to get treated by the chiropractor that I still would be in so much pain & not walking. I didn't take any of the pain meds the doctor gave me either.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        Shit!!!! I was wondering why you didn't answer your phone.
        Yeah sorry bud, ill hit you up tomorrow. See how i feel then.
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        you need to go see dr. green thumb ; )
        Shit if i could get up to go get them from my closet i would!

Comment

Dont play around with back injuries. Do whatever it takes to get better, that shit comes back with a quickness and usually wont ever be the same

Ive had many "im too old for this shit" moments in recent years, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Yeah sorry bud, ill hit you up tomorrow. See how i feel then.

Shit if i could get up to go get them from my closet i would!

Don't worry bro, text me whenever!
            Ded

Comment

One time I was lifting a heavy box over my head onto a shelf and just as I got it up there, I got the most intense pain in my back that dropped me to the floor curled up in a fetal position and couldn't breath. Some kind of muscle spasm. I have never experienced it before or since.

Comment

Hope you heal fast homie. And don't let Eric scare you. When he says "extreme lower back injury" he means ruffdaddy buttsecks.

God bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X