• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did yah hear ??

Whitney Houston died

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Yes, it is.
      Don't argue with him, he's all into prescription drugs.

You know, like a pill head .

Comment

Just like all the other wal-mart customers. and that guys cart making that one flat wheel noise would have driven me bat shit crazy.

Comment

Tip for people filming with iphone- turn your shit sideways

Comment

One of my customers made me watch that last week. All I kept thinking was "Dude, get your kid away from that.".
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

you guys act like the chic is gonna go batshit and eat the kids soul...
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
                you guys act like the chic is gonna go batshit and eat the kids soul...
                Yeah but if she found out that he was recording her then what? She'd probably start freaking out and throwing shit at him which could end up hitting the kid. Long story short you don't keep your kids around drugged out people like that. Because you have NO fucking clue what they're about to do.

Comment

I see your point. maybe it's because i don't have kids but it just doesn't seem like as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be. Just my opinion.
                  Originally posted by 56482
                  only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Working...
                  X