27 years later: Chernobyl and Pripyat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    I've been here, on call of duty modern warfare one.
    They did do a damn good job on the Pripyat missions. Everything looked very accurate. In the drone video there is a good shot of the hotel windows that you snipe Zakhaev from.
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

I've had a fascination with that place for years I want to photograph it one of these days here soon

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
        I've had a fascination with that place for years I want to photograph it one of these days here soon
        I would love to see what you could do with that place. Awesome photos come out of there as it is, but if someone like you could make your rounds through there, it could capture so much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I would love to see what you could do with that place. Awesome photos come out of there as it is, but if someone like you could make your rounds through there, it could capture so much more.
          Thanks for the kind words man! I definitely hope I'll come away with some great stuff. I've been neglecting the camera lately, need to get back in the swing of things

Comment

What is the huge metal wall that the guy climbs to take pics from?

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                Antenna for broadcasting interference or OTH

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                  Damn that was cool.

Comment

Funny how Russian Iron Walls appear so much different as a kid compared to present day lol

Comment

Damn cool vid. If I had the means I could easily spend months exploring every inch of those abandoned buildings. I have this fascination with large abandoned buildings. The inner explore/kid in me I guess lol.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                      X