weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
    WTH, either the throttle stuck or a wicked case of whiskey throttle!
    This is why it's important to mind the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
      It's crazy that somehow we can't remember to pull in the clutch right before those moments...
      I've had my throttle stick WFO a couple of times and it's hard to pull your fingers off the bars when your hanging on for dear life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        I've had my throttle stick WFO a couple of times and it's hard to pull your fingers off the bars when your hanging on for dear life!!
        Ditto. Or letting off the throttle at mach one when you get a little headshake.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          May be a stupid question, but if the throttle sticks wide open, why wouldn't you just jump the fuck off? Are hanging on in hopes of being able to get it unstuck?

Comment

Bikes like that accelerate so damned fast, before you know what's going and mixing in a little panic to boot you'd rather try to save yourself then bail.

Comment

Happened the other day to me at river valley in a somewhat rhythm section, pulled in clutch and hit kill button. Not sure why the throttle stuck and hasn't happened since but I didn't crash.

Comment

Working...
              X