My new FX2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    I'm not against putting different backgrounds and stuff like that. I'm just curious why everyone gravitates towards the Monster logo. It's like the pissing Calvin sticker of the 21st Century.
    read the last part of his reply. I see Alpinestars and Fox. Seems like he likes power sports. Monster Energy is a huge player in the power sports industry. IDK. maybe he likes Monster Energy Kawasaki, or Monster Energy SX, or Ryan illopotto?
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

For the reasons listed, I also had a Monster decal on the back of my car. That was until I found out from a friend that is a LEO that a popular cartel was identifying their vehicles with the Monster decal, and so that was giving LEO's probable cause to pull over vehicles with those decals lol.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Nice truck, I really like the new headlights. Wish they werent so much or would add them to our 12.
        2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Nice looking truck man.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Nice rig.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

No EcoBoost, no care.....

Comment

Nice truck! I hate my Silverado. I plan on getting an F250 this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  For the reasons listed, I also had a Monster decal on the back of my car. That was until I found out from a friend that is a LEO that a popular cartel was identifying their vehicles with the Monster decal, and so that was giving LEO's probable cause to pull over vehicles with those decals lol.
                  The bro cartel?

Comment

I dig it. I wish my 2012 FX2 had those headlights. They are a really nice upgrade.

Comment

Thanks guys. The headlights are a lot brighter than my 09.
                      Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                      read the last part of his reply. I see Alpinestars and Fox. Seems like he likes power sports. Monster Energy is a huge player in the power sports industry. IDK. maybe he likes Monster Energy Kawasaki, or Monster Energy SX, or Ryan illopotto?
                      Ed zachery. Im a big motocross fan.

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
                      No EcoBoost, no care.....
                      Thanks, I didn't care for it either.
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Good looking truck.
                        I went with the Sterling Grey with Black interior. Your's is a little more optioned than mine. Was originally looking at XLT's but didn't like the column shift and lack of console space with the stationary center seat in the front. Much happier with the FX2.
                        Only mods are window tint. Going to do the sticker delete this weekend. Need to get exhaust too. It's too damn quiet in stock form...

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

That grey looks real good too !! Also, when i put that K&N on there, I swear the truck is louder now, and not just a little louder either. No need for exhaust now, atleast not for sound
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Where did you get your K&N intake from?

I'm lost on bang vs buck mods on trucks. I know I want to get the spray-in bedliner done and a bedcover eventually.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              Where did you get your K&N intake from?

I'm lost on bang vs buck mods on trucks. I know I want to get the spray-in bedliner done and a bedcover eventually.
                              Jegs, summit. Oreillys has them but are about $30 more
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

That interior is beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X