Wind=1/Hood=0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind=1/Hood=0

Worked on the car Saturday and then drove it around to make sure everything was good. Fast forward to yesterday, I was on Highway 5 in Mckinney heading to towards 75 when it happened. Pretty sure I closed the hood pretty good since I drove it around Saturday, but I guess I didn't. Scared the shit out of me..haha. Little pieces of glass flew inside the car. On the hunt for a hood and windshield now.

Ouch

Comment

Well, that blows.

Comment

Didnt see that coming did ya?

Comment

butthole 1/ underwear 0

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Well, that blows.
            LMAO

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Didnt see that coming did ya?
            fucking hood did a magic trick on my ass...hahahah

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            butthole 1/ underwear 0

I did have to take a shower...lol

Comment

Happened to me once going to work in an old truck. Battery died and had to jump it off was late to work so was in a hurry. Hood flew up and scared the crap out of me going down hwy. ever since that incident I always double check. Sucks but shit happens.

Comment

What really BLOWS, is that I just got a new inspection on it. If the glass guy can't take the sticker off smooth, will the place give me another one, or I would have to buy a new one?

Comment

Been there, done that. Had a Fox GT that I worked on for a couple months restoring it. Maiden trip the hood flips up destroying the hood, cowl, windshield and dimpled the roof. Ended up selling it with a white hood. LOLZ.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The glass guy should be able to get them off. Worst case, just clear tape them on around the edges. If theres alot of shards of glass in the stickers, then you may want to replace them at a pro-rated rate.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Been there, done that. Had a Fox GT that I worked on for a couple months restoring it. Maiden trip the hood flips up destroying the hood, cowl, windshield and dimpled the roof. Ended up selling it with a white hood. LOLZ.
                      Did you live in Garland at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        The glass guy should be able to get them off. Worst case, just clear tape them on around the edges. If theres alot of shards of glass in the stickers, then you may want to replace them at a pro-rated rate.
                        Don't they record the VIN when they are doing a state inspection? I would think you could go back to the shop and have them get you another sticker. I could be wrong. If there's not already a process in place for special situations like this, there should be.

Comment

Nope. Car went to Oklahoma.... which is where I bought it from. LOL
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Hopefully place will give me another one. Will call them if glass guy can't take it off.

Comment

You pissed Henry off didn't you?
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X