Interesting vette build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting vette build

Welding / Fabrication - 1500hp rear mount turbo Z06 build - Hey guys. doing the fab work for a buddys C6 Z06 build thats gonna be sweet and one of a kind. quick over view. 1500 WHP goal zr1 transmission keeping AC and stereo full street car status but fast as balls Here is the car, obviously its all business, big...

I read honda-techs fab forum every once in a while and they come up with some crazy shit. Using the framerail as the boost pipe...pretty cool

and a GT40 twin turbo build
    Welding / Fabrication - 06 Ford GT : Project Silver Bullet - Customer decided to make a build thread on the Ford GT forum so ill repost for everyone. Let me welcome you all to my 06 Ford GT Project Silver Bullet I have been beside myself for the last few months deciding what spin I should be putting on my GT. I have...

Comment

That's cool as hell. I've never seen the frame rail used like that.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Some VERY nice fab work on this one.
        Photobucket

Comment

Ford GT, not a GT40, but it is a very nice build.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i can't imagine that the frame well would be smooth path for the air nor would the large amount of internal volume help the turbo to spool in a decent period of time (especially considering it's already a rear mount).

i could be wrong though.

edit: seems this is not the first car to do this and it's worked well in the past, just hard to imagine pressurizing all of the rail would be efficient vs. just running some piping. oh well.

Comment

Yup.. that vette is a buddy of mines.. its going to be a MONSTER.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Pretty damn impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X