Clear All

• Forkflift fail

that guy is fired on number 1. lol
    04 GT
    91 LX

Comment

Bunch of noobs in that video.

Comment

This one has always cracked me up. Fast forward to 1:03 and 2:40 for the good parts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tma-zFkDEY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          This one has always cracked me up. Fast forward to 1:03 and 2:40 for the good parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tma-zFkDEY
          Lmao, why is he tugging on it? He already turned it off.

and why the fuck does he have his forks all the way up?

People are smert.

Comment

I actually got pisseed off at one of my warehouse guys for moving too slow one time, so I decided to haul ass over to the fork lift and take off real fast to prove a point that he didn't have to move so slow. Unfortunately in the process of jumping into the drivers seat, I smacked my head on the top bar and knocked myself out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I actually got pisseed off at one of my warehouse guys for moving too slow one time, so I decided to haul ass over to the fork lift and take off real fast to prove a point that he didn't have to move so slow. Unfortunately in the process of jumping into the drivers seat, I smacked my head on the top bar and knocked myself out cold.
              I've gotten many forklift injury's, but not like that lol. I did have the cage bust my head open, though. Blood and headaches everywhere!
              Had an employee come and do a 360 spin right in front of me to try and scare me. His blade was about 12 inches off the ground and barely got my shin, cut about a 2" x 1" slice on my leg. Probably would have snapped my leg if he was just a bit closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I've gotten many forklift injury's, but not like that lol. I did have the cage bust my head open, though. Blood and headaches everywhere!
                Had an employee come and do a 360 spin right in front of me to try and scare me. His blade was about 12 inches off the ground and barely got my shin, cut about a 2" x 1" slice on my leg. Probably would have snapped my leg if he was just a bit closer.
                We haven't had any injuries other than mine, lol. There really isn't much forklift action happening at my place, and obviously when there is, I'm the last person that should be out there asking wtf is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Were you limping at his funeral?

Comment

I used to work at an "unsafe" warehouse, many years ago.

Comment

holy shit at #2 & #1

Comment

the music was great! funny video

Comment

When I worked at the airport someone parked a fork lift around a corner with the forks at eye level. Luckily the same clown that left it like that walked around the corner and cut his eyebrow. Looked like a surgical cut. It's a pet peeve of mine to leave fork tips up. Forks should be tilted forward and the edge should be touching the ground. Most guys just hit the down lever until the forks clang then leave it but it's safer to tilt them forward and touch the fork edge to the ground. I actually started sending people home for a week without pay when they didnt park the fork lift right.
                          The only other accident was when we told a guy to go move the fuel trailer with the fork lift. It had a tongue setup much like a red ryder wagon. All you had to do was drive straight toward the tongue and put the forks under the axle. Then lift it up until the wheel didnt touch and drive it away. This guy decided that he could drive up to the middle of this 1000 gallon tank trailer and stick the forks underneath it where the hose piping was and the try to lift the entire thing. He busted the piping and then decided to keep lifting it anyway and flipped over on its side. So we had 1000gallons of gasoline spill. Pretty much shut down the whole airport for several hours.
                          Last edited by stephen4785; 02-21-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Can you imagine having to clean up the number 1 crash ?!

Comment

I thought the sprinkler system was suppose to be above the metal support bars to avoid this from happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X